Late scholarship for postigraduate october 2012, please share here

ngomicom

Jul 6, 2012
I am interested with the habit that Jamii forums members haveof sharing with each other life issue, I would like to ask for your favor.Currently I'm having an offer later for the Master of Education Gender andInternational Development from the Institute of Education University of Londonwhere the course expects to start on October 2012. I don't have a scholarshipwhich is the only way that can help me to pursue the study; kindly pleaseassist me to get it

Inamaana watu wote hamna updates za scholarship ama hampendi maendeleo ya watanzani? Mie ni mtanzania halisi jamani

Sasa ina maana nikutafutie scholarship huku ikiwa tayari umepata nafasi ya chuo?Hebu naomba ufafanuzi kwanza.

Aisee,

Kwa hiyo wewe unakwenda kusoma "Master of Education Gender andInternational Development" ???

Yaani kama scholarships zinatolewa on merit hiyo post yako tu isha ku disqualify. Labda kama unatafuta scholarship ya "English Course".

I am interested with the habit that Jamii forums members haveof sharing with each other life issue, I would like to ask for your favor.Currently I'm having an offer later for the Master of Education Gender andInternational Development from the Institute of Education University of Londonwhere the course expects to start on October 2012. I don't have a scholarshipwhich is the only way that can help me to pursue the study; kindly pleaseassist me to get it
nitajie GPA yako nikupe baadhi ya links