Laptop haisomi Dvd

Naby Keita

JF-Expert Member
Oct 20, 2011
jamani naombeni msaada laptop yangu aina ya hp530 tangu mwaka uanze haisomi dvd nilidhani tatizo ni dvd drive lakini sasa nina external dvdrw drive lakini nikiweka bado haisomi dvd bt hyo driver nikiweka kwingine inasoma sijui tatizo nini wenye utaalam msaada

Step 1: Click Start > Run. Type in " sysdm.cpl " into the dialog box that it shows. Click okay and it should bring you to a "System Properties" dialog box.

Step 2: Go to the tab "Hardware" and click "Device Manager" once there locate your driver. Mine was called "DVD/CD-ROM drives." Double-click it to show it's contents and there should be another device under it. Mine had an question mark but in some cases it might have an exclamation point next to the name. Mine was called "AOPEN DUW1608/ARR" but if your's is different, it's okay.

Step 3: Double-click the newly revealed hardward "AOPEN DUW1608/ARR" and it's own dialog box will appear. Go to the "Driver" tab and select "Update Driver..." from the buttons below.

Step 4: Now, select "Install from a list or specific location" and click Next. In the next box select "Don't search. I will choose the driver to install" and again, click next. A different box will show with compatible hardware for your driver. I selected from the bottom believing it was the most recent, it was called "CD-ROM Drive [IMAPI settings 1,5]." Click next and finish the instructions it gives you.

After that your driver should be working fine, I was able to run Sims 2 afterwards perfectly.

Hope this helps you guys!

Or try this again Microsoft Fix it Solution Center: troubleshooting software issues

Or disable / enable DVD Driver on the Device Manager

Back
Top Bottom