LAPPSET inapumua! Pipeline coming.

Okay am getting the point... you are referring to the Lokichar project

Is it Intergrated to the LAPSSET project?!
It is because of LAPPSET, and now it will be an offshoot, a compliment and a resultant development. Otherwise KPC wouldn't have had a reason to think of developing a pipeline where there is no demand.

It is because of LAPPSET, and now it will be an offshoot, a compliment and a resultant development. Otherwise KPC wouldn't have had a reason to think of developing a pipeline where there is no demand.
There is still a problem in implementation of the LAPSSET project,... this project is taking longer than it should.

I think corruption in the system is throwing a dark shadow to the project and after Uganda pulling out some other partners are looking for exit plan too.

Currently the reforms between Eritrea and Ethiopia will suffocate the project,because now the landlocked Ethiopia will benefit more from the reform.

Kenya Govt should question its integrity and dedication on the project ASAP

There is still a problem in implementation of the LAPSSET project,... this project is taking longer than it should.

I think corruption in the system is throwing a dark shadow to the project and after Uganda pulling out some other partners are looking for exit plan too.

Currently the reforms between Eritrea and Ethiopia will suffocate the project,because now the landlocked Ethiopia will benefit more from the reform.

Fair enough. Though the project's objective is to develop exploited northern Kenya., with oil discovery in Lamu and Turkana., and the industrious nature of the people in asal(arid and semi-arid locations), the project is viable, Ethiopia and South Sudan becomes added advantage.

Fair enough. Though the project's objective is to develop exploited northern Kenya., with oil discovery in Lamu and Turkana., and the industrious nature of the people in asal(arid and semi-arid locations), the project is viable, Ethiopia and South Sudan becomes added advantage.
I meant unexploited northern Kenya.., not exploited.

Hahahaha what do you mean UGANDA pulled out? LAPSSET in full is LAMU PORT SOUTH SUDAN ETHIOPIA Transport corridor

This is a different project from what you think you know. LAPSSET has been in the works ever since 2010(?) and it's timeline is upto 2030. We are still 12 years away from 2030. Don't be blinded to think this is a stalled project. We are very well on track. LAPSSET is a game changer for the whole of EASTERN Africa.

Back
Top Bottom