kwa wenzetu sheria ni sheria

KAKA A TAIFA

JF-Expert Member
Apr 27, 2011
WAWILI HAWA WAMEKAA MAREKANI KWA MIAKA KUMI NA
alg_habibs.jpg
TISA LAKINI SASA SHERIA INAWATAKA WAONDOKE NA HAKUNA MSALIA MTUME;Habib, a psychology major who wants to be a drug researcher, found out she was undocumented during her senior year at Bronx High School of Science. Her dad has a green card and her three younger siblings, who were born here, are U.S. citizens.
"If we have to leave I'd be leaving my three siblings, my father and my entire life," Habib said. "It would mean losing a lot, everything basically, of what we have."
Habib's mother has unsuccessfully fought to reopen their asylum case for a decade. On Sept. 10, they got a letter saying they have to leave.
"I don't even know if I were to go back what I would do - I can't even speak the language," said Habib. "My mom's just scared."

Sheria lazima itafsiriwe na kutekelezwa kwa kuangalia mazingira. Huwezi kumtenganisha mtoto na wazazi na ndugu zake ukadai ni sheria. Ni ukatili. By the way sijawahi kusikia mzungu akifukuzwa kutoka Marekani ili arudi kwao Ulaya. Ni wasio wazungu ndiyo wanaoathirika na sheria hizo kali za uhamiaji. Nadhani ni ubaguzi.

Back
Top Bottom