Knights templars, jesuits, freemasonry & papacy new world order nexus

Lawkeys

JF-Expert Member
Nov 16, 2009
THE OTHER PERSPECTIVE

source: Much has been written on secret societies and there are numerous speculations as to which powers control them. The nature of secrecy is such that the real power behind the power should remain exactly that-Secret. In this lecture, clear evidence is pr (please copy the link to your browser to follow the link)

Heads are knocking each other following events that that has been unveiling in the world today. There has been theories and theories trying to explain what is behind wars, civil commotions, terrorism, democracy, human rights, and much more. It goes without saying that US operations before and after September 11 are unprecedented; the death of Osama and his burial, the Libyan case and etc.

Though in a nutshell, I will venture to write to unearth the buried truth about who is behind this. I know that much has been posted about Freemasonry, but it is both unfair and misleading to speak of Freemasonry without talking about the Papacy or Vatican. It is also unfair to speculate about US operations without connecting the same with Vatican and the impending New World Order movement.

Let us talk about the secret behind secret societies.

Knights Templar, Jesuits, Freemasonry and the Vatican Nexus

The Knights Templar were originally referred to as the Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon (Latin: Pauperes commilitones Christi Templique Solomonici), commonly known as the Knights Templar, the Order of the Temple (French: Ordre du Temple or Templiers) or simply as Templars, were among the most famous of the Western Christian military orders.[3] The organization existed for approximately two centuries in the Middle Ages.
Source: Knights Templar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia , Knights Templar - History and symbols of the Templars - QuestMagazine.com

The Knights Templar is a Luciferian, Illuminist secret society that is dedicated to bringing in the New World Order. "Several Satanic sources report to their followers that the Knights Templars were Satan worshippers." [Satanic Sources Claim Knights Templar To Be Satanic! http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1165.cfm]. The agenda of the Knights is

But in essence the Knights are the one who received the secrets of the old mystic religion of the old pagan Babylon. The old Babel pagan religion was Luciferic religion, completely against God. That is why at some point in time they attempted to build a tower to heaven the mission which did not succeed because God had confused their language. In the Bible the world Babylon is associated with confusion or apostasy is sometimes referred to as Babel. More ironically so to say during the inauguration of the EU parliament, one of the founders said that, previously the construction of Babel tower failed, but this time we are going to make it. It highly symbolic, you may wish to view the structure of the EU Parliament, it seems as if it is under construction. And the reason behind it is that they want to reconstruct the Tower which previously failed. Free Speech While It Lasts: Tower of Babel and the European Union Parliament Building

The Knights Templar was divided into two groups, the first one was the inner esoteric circle or the inner circle for the initiated, and the second one was the goyem or the outer circle. The inner circle had the satanic faith, while the outer circle received Catholicism.

Roman Catholicism Link with the Knights Templar

The Knights Templar, "officially endorsed by the Roman Catholic Church around 1129, the Order became a favoured charity throughout Christendom, and grew rapidly in membership and power." [source: ]Error.

The fifteenth-century Crusades of the Roman Catholic Church bred a fraternity of mercenary soldiers who went to the Holy Land to police and protect the hordes of pilgrims coming from around the world. Over a period of many years, the so-called Knights Templars became very wealthy from the benevolence of those they protected, and eventually migrated to points all over Europe where they became powerful land owners. Their spiritual orientation was to the ancient mysteries. They were known to take Luciferian oaths, participate in heinous and perverted spiritual and sexual rituals, and became loathed by the general public.http://www.libertytothecaptives.net/tim_lahaye.html

The Roman Catholic Church jealously protected the Knights Templar. It is amaizing then, why should those who seems to proclaim Christian faith should protect worshipers of the Devil, this calls for an attentive eye. Conspicuously, the Roman Catholic Church defended them vehemently when the King of France would have executed them all for their evil ways. This supports the belief that Catholicism and Luciferianism have always been blood-brothers.http://www.libertytothecaptives.net/tim_lahaye.html.

There is something intriggling again, on the red cross symbol of the Knights. The Knights Templar robe bore red crosses. And there is no doubt that Jesus Christ Cross was not equal in all directions. But you can see the red cross symbol, which I consider to be the symbol of the Knights vivid in the Papal and some Cardinal robes. There is more you may wish to note on the symbolism. The Pentecosts, and some Protestant churches use the Knights symbols even to date. To name few of them, the slanted cross passing through the crown used by many Pentecost Churches, the X and P symbol, used by the Lutheran and many more. You may wish to visit the following site for photos; knights templar symbols - Tafuta na Google

Knights Templar and the New World Order

In the Knights Templar, some of the early strategies of world dominion based on Luciferic doctrines were articulated. Quoted from the article "Is the Devil in the New World Order? [Is the Devil in the New World Order?" Ken Raggio teaches Is The Devil in the New World Order?]

I have indicated above that the Pope of Rome officially recognised the Knights Templar in the year 1129.

source: Much has been written on secret societies and there are numerous speculations as to which powers control them. The nature of secrecy is such that the real power behind the power should remain exactly that-Secret. In this lecture, clear evidence is pr

secretsocietiesbanner.gif
Jesuits​

Knights of Malta​
Knights Templar​
Freemasons​
Skull and Bones​
Home | Library | Refrences | Video page 1 > page 2 > page 3
These pages will show you who is at the center of this spider web of secrete societies, Rome and the pope.
animated_candle.gif

Learn, conferm and distribute this info because this is life or death. Rise up for truth, Rise up and help me to
Rekindle the Reformation.
Brief History on Secret Societies

• 1717 The Masonics Grand Lodge of England was founded. (England was a protestant nation.
    Freemasonry was created to infiltrate protestantism.)
    1721 The First Masonic Lodge was founded in France.
    1731 Benjamin Franklin was initiated as a Freemason.
    1738 The Roman Catholic Church condemns Freemasonry. (Rome wants all finger pointing to go to the Masons. But the insiders know that Freemasons is controlled by the Jesuits.)
    1758 Sir Francis Dashwood founded the Hell-Fire Club. Benjamine Franklin visits England to discuss the future of America colonies with Dashwood.
    1768 Foundation of the Rige of the Strict Observance (33 degree) by Baron Von Hund, based on the Templar tradition. Frederick of Prussia founded the Order of the Architects of Africa and uses the title "Illuminati" to describe his neo-Masonic lodges.
    1770 Benjamin Franklin was elected Grand Master of Nine Sister lodge in Paris.
    1771 Grand Orient Masonry was founded in France.
    1776 Order of Perfectibilist or Illuminati was founded. The American Revolution was started.
    1778 Peter I founded the Secret Circle.
    1785 Grand Masonic Congress allegedly plotted the French Revolution. The Illuminati was banned in Baveria and went underground.
    1789 The French Revelution.
    1784 Illuminist conspiracy to overthrow the Hapsburgs, monarchs of the Holy Roman Empire.

• "Moreover, the pope has thousands of secret agents worldwide. They include Jesuits, Knights of Malta, Opus Dei, and others. The Vatican's Intelligence Service and its field resources are second to none."
        Dave Hunt 1994, American Baptist Historian.
        A Woman Rides the Beast, Dave Hunt, (Eugene, Oregon: Harvest House Publishers, 1994) p. 87

Origin of secret societies

• Gary H. Kah. En Route to Global Occupation:
    • Orgin-of-secret-societies.gif

NOTE: As you can see the New Age Movement is traced all the way back to the Ancient Mystery Religion of Babylon. One interesting note is that Freemasonry is in charge of the International Banking Elite, Marxism, American and European Secret Political Societies and the World Council of Churches.
I Thought that Freemasonry was Protestant ?
Secret societies have two doctrines:

• 1) The first is for the Initiated
    2) The second was used for the Uninitiated
    • For example: The Knights Templar had two doctrines, one was for the inside which was occult and according to the chart above their teaching also came from Babylon. The other doctrine was for the outsider/uninitiated which is Catholicism. The masses got a message that really meant something totally different to the insiders. In this occult teaching they believe that Lucifer is the true Son of God and Jesus is the second son which was defeated by Lucifer.
Who are the Templar's?
knightstemplar.gif
Nesta H. Webster, Secret Societies and Subversive movements, (Christian Book Club of America, 1924)
In the year 1118-nineteen years after the first crusade had ended with the defeat of the Moslems, the capture of Antioch and Jerusalem, ....-a band of nine French gentlishommes, led by Hugues de Payens and Godefrol de Saint-Omer, formed themselves into an Order for the Protection of pilgrimes to the Holy Sepulchre, Baldwin II who at this moment succeeded to the throne of Jerusalem, presented them with a house near the site of Temple of Solomon-hence the name of Knights Templar under which they were to become famous. In 1128 the Order was sanctioned by the Council of Troyes and by the Pope...

The King of France, Philippe le Bel... had all the Templars in France arrested on October 13, 1307 and sentenced them to death.

• NOTE: October 13 was on a Friday, as a result Friday the 13th is a day of bad luck.CHARGES BROUGHT AGAINST THEM...
    • 1. The ceremony of initiation into their Order was accompanied insults to the Cross, the denial of the Christ, and gross obscenities.2. The adoration of idol which was said to be the image of the true God.
      TemplarGod.gif
      This is the male/female God to the Templar's3. The omission of the words of consecration at Mass.4. The right that the lay chiefs arrogated to themselves of giving absolution.5. The authorization of unnatural vice.​
Did the Knights Templar really come to an end?

• Masonic ritual includes a reference to the Knights Templar's
      • "... several Knights who had set forth to rescue the holy places of Palestine from the Saracens' formed an association under the name of free Masons, thus indicating that their principal desire was the reconstruction of the Temple of Solomon..."​
        Secret Societies and Subversive Movement, Nesta Webster,(South Pasadena, California: Emissary Publications, 1980; orig published in 1924), p. 139.

NOTE: Do you really think that an Order within the Catholic Church would be destroyed by the church that founded them?​
Here is a chart to show where their teachings come from and where their teaching land up at.

• Christianity-and-SS.gif
    Note : The Jesuits created Freemasonry to infiltrate the Protestant movement.(This will become clear as we read on).​
Templar's a Catholic Order

• Templar's Kissing the Pope.​

• Templarsand Pope.gif
    This is the Knights Palace in Jerusalem.​

• Knightspalace.gif
    2 plaques were placed outside the palace when Pope Paul VI and John Paul II visited the Palace.​

• Pope visits knights temple1.gif
        Pope visits knights temple2.gif
    Inside the palace church we find Catholic idols.​

• knights and peter.gif
        Wow, this is a statue of Jupiter/Peter.​
    Here is an alter.​

• alter in knights temole.gif
    What's on the bottom left corner of the alter?​

• eagle on knights alter.gif
        This is a Masonic symbol.
        Triangle and eye in knights temple.gif
        More Masonic symbols. A triangle with an eye in the middle​
The Jesuits inherit Templar and Catholic Teaching.

• Founded August 15, 1534 by the Spaniard, Ignatius Loyola and sanctioned by Pope Paul III, September 27, 1540.Loyola wanted the order to be the champions of catholic unity, which could only be assured through an effective submission to Christ's vicar. (R.P.Jesuit Rouquette, op.cit. p.44.).
      • Ignatius Loyola kneeling.gif
        This is a picture of Ignatius Kneeling to Pope
        Masonic initiation.gif
    "There is considerable analogy between Masonic and Jesuitic degrees; and the Jesuits also tread down the shoe and bare the knee, because Ignatius Loyola thus presented himself at Rome and asked for the confirmation of the order."
    Occult Theocrasy, Lady Qweenborough, (South Pasadena, California; Emissary Publications 1980; org published in 1933) p. 313.

Jesuits were to obey as a "perinde ac cadaver" a corpse.

• Loyola wrote "Even if God gave you an animal without sense as a master, you will not hesitate to obay him, as master and guide, because God ordained it to be so. " The "Constitutions" repeat five hunderd times that one must see Christ in the person of the General.​
        • (Secret History of the Jesuits p. 26)

The Jesuit Oath

NOTE: This is very disturbing. But its fact.​
This is the Pontifical Gregorian University in Rome. The most Prestigious Catholic Jesuit University in the world.

• Catholic-Jesuit-University.gif
The Jesuits also used the All Seeing Eye. As we have just learned the Jesuits controlled the Freemasons and the Freemasons controlled the New Age.

• all seeing eye1.gif
        all seeing eye2.gif
They also use the Masonic (M)

• M symbol and cave.gif
        M symbol and cave2.gif
Here is a church in Germany, Darmstadt

• church in Germany.gif
        As you can see the glass windowshave symbols of Babylon and of Freemasonry.​
Here you can see those same symbols. This is a carving from Assyria of the Babylonian King.

• Babylon-stonecarving2.gif
        1) Star within a star2) A compass, just like the compass in Freemasonry3) A crescent moon with a star, just like the one that Islam uses.4) A solar calander.5) A triple crown, just like the Popes triple crown6)​

What is the symbol to number 6 in the picture above?

• This is a Freemason source called Morals and Dogma P. 292. You get this book when you become a 33 degree mason.​
    • morals and dogma.gif

According to the book, "the vestment of the priest of Horus were covered with these crosses.
Who else wears this cross?

• Pope wears cross of Horus.gif
      To the outside world this is Christianity. But to the inner circle this is occultism.The Pope is the priest of Horus.​
What does the PX and the circle represent?

• First lets look at the circle within the circle.
    circle-within-a-circle.gif
    PX.gif
    Albert Mackey, a 33 degree mason, reveals that:
    • "The point within the circle is an intresting and important symbol in Freemasonry.... The SYMBOL IS REALLY A BEAUTIFUL BUT SOMEWHAT ABSTRUSE ALLUSION TO THE OLD SUN-WORSHIP, and introduces us for the first time to that modification of it, among the ancients as the WORSHIP OF THE PHALLUS."
      • Albert G. Mackey, A Manual of the Lodge, (New York: Charles E. Merrill Company, 1870, p. 56.

NOTE: In other words the dot stands for, the male jewels.​
Now the PX

• We go back to the book, Morals and Dogma: The PX is THE STAFF OF OSIRISNOTE: This symbol also has a sexual connection. I thought this symbol was a Christian symbol? To the outsider it is, but to the inner circle we have occultism.​

Next lets see who the Generals of the Society of Jesus are
PART 2

To be continued….

The Jesuits Oath, it sound very Christian is this not so?

I_______________ , now in the presence of Almighty God, the blessed Virgin Mary, the blessed St. John the Baptist, the Holy Apostles, St. Peter and St. Paul, and all the saints, sacred host of Heaven, and to you, my Ghostly Father, the superior general of the Society of Jesus, founded by St. Ignatius Loyola, in the pontification of Paul the Third, and continued to the present, do by the womb of the Virgin, the matrix of God, and the rod of Jesus Christ, declare and swear that His Holiness, the Pope, is Christ's Vice-Regent and is the true and only head of the Catholic or Universal Church throughout the earth; and that by the virtue of the keys of binding and loosing given to His Holiness by my Saviour, Jesus Christ, he hath power to depose heretical Kings, Princes, States, Commonwealths, and Governments, and they may be safely destroyed. Therefore to the utmost of my power I will defend this doctrine and His Holiness's right and custom against all usurpers of the heretical or Protestant authority whatever, especially the Lutheran Church of Germany, Holland, Denmark, Sweden and Norway, and the now pretended authority and Churches of England and Scotland, and the branches of same now established in Ireland and on the continent of America and elsewhere and all adherents in regard that they may be usurped and heretical, opposing the sacred Mother Church of Rome. I do now denounce and disown any allegiance as due to any heretical king, prince or State, named Protestant or Liberal, or obedience to any of their laws, magistrates or officers. I do further declare the doctrine of the Churches of England and Scotland of the Calvinists, Huguenots, and others of the name of Protestants or Masons to be damnable, and they themselves to be damned who will not forsake the same. I do further declare that I will help, assist, and advise all or any of His Holiness's agents, in any place where I should be, in Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Ireland or America, or in any other kingdom or territory I shall come to, and do my utmost to extirpate the heretical Protestant or Masonic doctrines and to destroy all their pretended powers, legal or otherwise. I do further promise and declare that, notwithstanding, I am dispensed with to assume any religion heretical for the propagation of the Mother Church's interest; to keep secret and private all her agents' counsels from time to time, as they entrust me, and not to divulge, directly or indirectly, by word, writing or circumstances whatever; but to execute all that should be proposed, given in charge, or discovered unto me by you, my Ghostly Father, or any of this sacred order. I do further promise and declare that I will have no opinion or will of my own or any mental reservation whatever, even as a corpse or cadaver (perinde ac cadaver), but will unhesitatingly obey each and every command that I may receive from my superiors in the militia of the Pope and of Jesus Christ. That I will go to any part of the world whithersoever I may be sent, to the frozen regions north, jungles of India, to the centres of civilisation of Europe, or to the wild haunts of the barbarous savages of America without murmuring or repining, and will be submissive in all things, whatsoever is communicated to me. I do further promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly and openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Masons, as I am directed to do, to extirpate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex nor condition, and that will hang, burn, waste, boil, flay, strangle, and bury alive these infamous heretics; rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women, and crush their infants' heads against the walls in order to annihilate their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly I will secretly use the poisonous cup, the strangulation cord, the steel of the poniard, or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honour, rank, dignity or authority of the persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agents of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Father of the Society of Jesus. In confirmation of which I hereby dedicate my life, soul, and all corporal powers, and with the dagger which I now receive I will subscribe my name written in my blood in testimony thereof; and should I prove false, or weaken in my determination, may my brethren and fellow soldiers of the militia of the Pope cut off my hands and feet and my throat from ear to ear, my belly be opened and sulphur burned therein with all the punishment that can be inflicted upon me on earth, and my soul shall be tortured by demons in eternal hell forever. That I will in voting always vote for a Knight of Columbus in preference to a Protestant, especially a Mason, and that I will leave my party so to do; that if two Catholics are on the ticket I will satisfy myself which is the better supporter of Mother Church and vote accordingly. That I will not deal with or employ a Protestant if in my power to deal with or employ a Catholic. That I will place Catholic girls in Protestant families that a weekly report may be made of the inner movements of the heretics. That I will provide myself with arms and ammunition that I may be in readiness when the word is passed, or I am commanded to defend the Church either as an individual or with the militia of the Pope. All of which I,_______________, do swear by the blessed Trinity and blessed sacrament which I am now to receive to perform and on part to keep this my oath. In testimony hereof, I take this most holy and blessed sacrament of the Eucharist and witness the same further with my name written with the point of this dagger dipped in my own blood and seal in the face of this holy sacrament.

You must be a crazy protestant,SDA or Jehovah Witness.you have failed to establish anything in connection with catholic faith and the EU for instance.secondly,you should try to establish a connection without a shadow of doubt between new world order,american,osama bin laden with praying monks of vatican.i bet on your next edition you will try to prove pope john paul II was an anti chrish hahaha!

He is totally wrong, we can't just believe any theory or fairytails written for the films industry on intertainment reasons.
This things does not exist.

Men- I don't want to force you to believe this, you only need this information in your subconscious, so that when truth unveil you will be able to discern it. I will be back for more information

Men- I don't want to force you to believe this, you only need this information in your subconscious, so that when truth unveil you will be able to discern it. I will be back for more information
.Yeah, come back soon for more information. We need these so much.Bible has told us that 'devil is a god of this world' Come and proof us how possible does god of this evil age opparets.

yeah quite stupid and very misleading especially for those seeing this for the first time. There are so many versions of such fairy tales about the Catholic Church and religious congregations, but just to say they are well designed by some protestants to undermine the catholic world. any catholic bishops suspect of engagement to such secret societies would immediately face demotion from Rome

He is totally wrong, we can't just believe any theory or fairytails written for the films industry on intertainment reasons.
This things does not exist.

Proving beyond doubts! which doubt to be proved? The author of this theory Is 100 percent true. The connection between the secretal societies mentioned above is obvious to those who reason enough, but normally we re not forced to reason the way the initiator of the thread is thinking. We all know that when our faith are connected to what we think is sin, we normally turn our neck to the opposite way (where we think and believe is true). In reality we cannot deny the connection between papacy and ruciferian -they are one and the same but in different approach internal hidden. Let us be critical thinkers rather than being critical deniers of the fact and theories we succumb to.

Kama inatafsiriwa kiswahili hii itawanufaisha wengi.
I just dont know how you can prove more than that.
Connection ya hao knight templer na catholic church iko wazi kabisa.

Back
Top Bottom