Kiongozi Mkuu wa Scotland, Nicola Sturgeon atangaza kujiuzulu

Kijakazi

JF-Expert Member
Jun 26, 2007
Baada ya New Zealand sasa pia Mkuu wa Serikali ya Scotland amejiuzulu baada ya kushindwa,

Nicola Sturgeon ameenda!
1676471705591.jpeg

WAZIRI MKUU WA SCOTLAND ATANGAZA KUJIUZULU

Nicola Sturgeon ambaye ni kiongozi wa Chama cha #SNP amesema anaamini akili na moyo wake vimeona ni muda sahihi wa kupumzika baada ya kufanya tathmini ya kina na ya muda mrefu.

Amesisitiza uamuzi wake haujatokana na shinikizo la hivi karibuni kuhusu mageuzi ya kijinsia na wafungwa waliovuka mipaka Nchini Scotland.

Ameachia ngazi baada ya miaka 8 madarakani, amesisitiza kuwa ataendelea kubaki ofisini hadi Mrithi wake atakapopatikana.

+++++++

Nicola Sturgeon has confirmed she is resigning as Scotland's first minister after more than eight years in the role.

The Scottish National Party leader said she knew "in my head and in my heart" this was the right time to step down.

Ms Sturgeon said she would remain in office until her successor was elected.

She is the longest-serving first minister and the first woman to hold the position.

Ms Sturgeon insisted her resignation was not in response to the "latest period of pressure", which has included controversies over gender reforms, trans prisoners and the strategy on independence.

She acknowledged there had been "choppy waters", but said her decision had come from "a deeper and longer-term assessment".

"Since the very first moment in the job, I have believed that part of serving well would be to know, almost instinctively, when the time is right to make way for someone else," she said.

"And when that time came, to have the courage to do so, even if many across the country, and in my party, might feel it too soon.

"In my head and in my heart I know that time is now. That it is right for me, for my party and for the country.

"And so today I am announcing my intention to step down as first minister and leader of my party."

The first minister said she had been struggling with conflicting emotions since around the turn of the year.

"I get up in the morning and I tell myself, and usually I convince myself, that I've got what it takes to keep going and keep going and keep going," she said.

"But then I realise that that's maybe not as true."

She said there were two questions - whether carrying on was right for her, and whether it was right for country, her party and the cause of independence.

Ms Sturgeon said the answer to both questions was no.

"We are at a critical moment," she said. "The blocking of a referendum as the accepted, constitutional route to independence is a democratic outrage.

"But it puts the onus on us to decide how Scottish democracy will be protected and to ensure that the will of the Scottish people prevails."

She said that support for independence needed to be "solidified" and to grow further.

"To achieve that we need to reach across the divide in Scottish politics, and my judgement now is that this needs a new leader," she said.

Names to have been suggested as potential candidates include John Swinney, Kate Forbes and Angus Robertson.

Ms Sturgeon added that she was "not leaving politics" and would continue to fight for Scottish independence.

Chanzo: Nicola Sturgeon says time is right to resign as Scotland's first minister

Kuna tofauti kubwa kati ya aliyegombea madaraka kwa ajili ya kipato na ufahari na aliyegombea kwa ajili ya kuongoza taifa.

Natamani isiwe ule mchaka mchaka wa wagner pale ukireni.Maana murusi akishusha medani sijui itakuwaje.

Shinikizo la Marekani wanafanya nini kutetea nchi ya ulaya mwenzake.atoe neno.
Si mnakumbuka ujerumani alivyombwela mbwela mpaka na yeye akaweka msimamo kuwa nao marekani apeleme abraham.
Kuna nguvu kubwa sana nyuma za viongozi wa ulaya waisaport ukraine kwa hali na mali.
Awali waliibenza ujerumani kwa kupeleka kofia ngumu 5000.

Back
Top Bottom