Kijana wa kizungu awashitaki wazazi wake kwa kumzaa akiwa mzungu badala ya mweusi

Synthesizer

JF-Expert Member
Feb 15, 2010
upload_2018-5-24_13-4-15.png

upload_2018-5-24_13-4-45.png

Watu wa Marekani inapofika mambo ya kushitkiana Mahakamani ni kama wana ugonjwa (obsession).

Kijana mmoja wa kizung ameamua kuwashitaki wazazi wake kwa kumzaa akiwa mzungu! Anawadai wazazi wake fidia ya $20,000 (kama Tshs 40M) kwa kumzaa mzungu.

St-Louis, MO | A 17-year-old is undertaking one of the most controversial lawsuits of the history of the country as he is suing his own biological parents for being born white.

Anthony Dwight, 17, claims he has suffered his whole life from the shame of being born white.

“When I was a kid, I’d spend hours in the shower trying to wash off the white off my skin, but it would never go away,” he recalls painfully.

“Isn’t there enough white people on this planet already? Haven’t we inflicted enough suffering, racism and oppression in this world?” he asked reporters.

White guilt
The young man’s lawyer, Robert Hoffman, claims his client has suffered severe psychological distress, symptoms of depression and suicidal tendencies because of what he called “the burden of white privilege.”

“Because of the level of psychological distress of my client, we ask that his parents pay for all necessary expenses to change his racial status, including skin coloring treatments,” he added.

Anthony Dwight, who plans to change his name to Jamal Freeman, is asking that his parents pay for the $20,000 skin coloring treatment he needs to turn his skin color to “dark black” he told reporters.
His lawyer argued in court that $20,000 is a low price to pay to positively change this young man’s life, considering the suicidal tendencies of his client and the “profound feeling of shame and despair” his client has faced since his birth.

Source: World News Daily Reports

Kiki za familia yao, I bet they planned the trick before!!
Wanataka umaarufu

Huwezi kubadili nyeupe kuwa nyeusi ila nyeusi kuwa nyeupe....!

So dogo atulize mshono

Wamarekani wengi ni malimbukeni kimtindo fulani. Wako obsessed na lawyers na mahakamani. Kila kitu 'I will talk to my lawyer I will take you to court
Kama huyu ni mpuuzi sasa alitaka iweje apake masizi au mkaa atakuwa mweusi simple
Utoto unamsumbua akikua ataacha
Kupoteza pesa za walipa kodi

Back
Top Bottom