Kenya's Vice President says: 'East Africa still needs Kikwete'. ?!?*

Nilikuwa nimepozi kwenye TV naagalia kituo cha TV fulan nikashangaa sana, Lakini si tatizo jaman tatizo ni nchi zetu za AFRICA.

aaaaaaah,yani tunahitaji mabadiliko ya haraka sana maana hawa wakoloni weusi wameshaona viongozi wazembe wa kuwa favor

"Those who have been following the process would recall that it was not easy to revive the EAC after the original one collapsed in 1977, we remained suspicious of each other and had it not for the wisdom of our former leaders, the late Mwalimu Nyerere, Daniel Arap Moi and former Tanzanian Presidents Ally Hassan Mwinyi and Benjamin Mkapa there would still be no East African Community," said Mr Musyoka.
Ukimsoma waziri huyu utajua kabisa kwamba kweli Afrika tuna tatizo la Viongozi!
Huyu Nyang'au bado ana zile fikra za KANU na Moi hata ktk Kenya mpya na ndio hawa viongozi waliosababisha matatizo makubwa kwa raila hata baada ya Ushindi kwa sababu ndio hawa waliofisadi Kenya toka wakati wa Moi..Kama wao wameweza kuiondoa KANU na bado mpango wa EAC unaendelea, sisi tutashindwa nini kikubwa?

kama siyo uchaguzi wa kenya ulioua maelfu ya wakenya musyoka angekuwa vice president? angependa sana kuwe na vurugu hapa ili ndondocha lao kikwete liendelee kutawala kwa niaba yao

Ni hawa Wa-kenya walioomba Kikwete aende mbali na siasa za Kenya alipotoa comment juu ya usalama wa Kenya mbele ya Bush. Leo hii eti wao wanajisogeza ktk siasa zetu!

STUPID, FOOLISH and etc.

Kenyans are smart, they know they can push JK around so easily. The have managed to do that anyway, it is their wish for that to continue.

Lakini ni vizuri wakiacha kuingilia mambo ya ndani ya Tanzania.

WENZETU WANAMWONA NI LULU, SISI TUNATAKA KUMWEKA RAIS WA MAJARIBIO,... UONGOZI WA NCHI HAUFANYIWI MAJARIBIO!!! TUFUNGUE MACHO WA TZ.

KENYA'S Vice President Dr Kalonzo Musyoka, has said there is need for Tanzanians to re-elect Dr Jakaya Kikwete for president due to urgent regional and international tasks that only the latter can fulfil.

Addressing a dinner event organized for his honour by Tanzanian and Kenyan business persons in Arusha Friday night, Mr Musyoka said Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda and Burundi are currently working hard to make the East African regional integration happen and Mr Kikwete is an important force in the joint efforts.

"Those who have been following the process would recall that it was not easy to revive the EAC after the original one collapsed in 1977, we remained suspicious of each other and had it not for the wisdom of our former leaders, the late Mwalimu Nyerere, Daniel Arap Moi and former Tanzanian Presidents Ally Hassan Mwinyi and Benjamin Mkapa there would still be no East African Community," said Mr Musyoka.

The Kenyan VP explained that a lot has been achieved so far, including the latest milestone launch of the East African common market but said there were still more crucial tasks ahead to ensure that the community becomes stronger.

The laid ground works would require more joint efforts from the Heads of State in the member countries who had been involved in the first place. Dr Kikwete is the current chairman for the Summit of the East African Heads of States, having been elected during the EAC's 10th Anniversary milestone celebrations last November.

"But I did not come to Arusha to campaign for Mr Kikwete. I am only stating the facts, we have been going very well in the community and we do not want anything to interrupt the promising development. But again even from personal point of view, I still support Dr Jakaya Kikwete for his unquestionable leadership ability as well as for the fact that, as my personal friend, we have long history including that of suffering together," maintained the Kenyan VP.

"I wish I had one single strong vote to reinstate Dr Kikwete I would have cast it in his favour. Tanzanians should also vote for him again if they know what is good for them," said the Kenyan VP.

Mr Kalonzo Musyoka also commented on Tanzania's election campaigns; "Kenyans need to learn something from Tanzania. There is an election going on here but things are so peaceful and serene, it is like nothing is happening, people are taking things easy.

In Kenya right now there is no election but already people have started to argue and conducting heated debates over the issue even though the next polls are coming up in 2012," he said.

He told business people in Arusha that Kenya has thrown open the doors for all Tanzanian professionals to go and work in the country without the need to seek for work permits; "President Mwai Kibaki has reiterated his statement that he wants Tanzanians to go and work in Kenya without qualms or any hindrance and while at that I also take the opportunity to invite business people and investors in Tanzania to also extend operations in Kenya," said the VP.

Earlier, on the chairman for the Confederation of Tanzanian Industries (CTI) in the Northern Zone, Mr Anup Modha told the Kenyan VP that Tanzanian investors were ready and confident enough to grab the Kenyan market.

JK hakuchaguliwa na EAC bali na watanzania, kwa hiyo ni watanzania hao hao ndio watakaomtoa madarakani! Hata akitoka madarakani, 2010 anaweza kuajiriwa na EAC kama Secretary General haina tabu yoyote!

Aliwasaidia kuiba kura na vita vya weneyewe kwa wenyewe kajamaa kakapata madaraka sasa kanamwona wa maana sana

..Wa-Tz tunamtaka anayeweza kurejesha heshima yetu EA...
JK ame-fail..

Back
Top Bottom