Kenyan to battle it out for Donald Trump's Apprentice job

you Idiot.........no wait, even worse,. you Tanzanian, show me where answered
sasa uko unaongea lunga ngani wewe usie muidiot? bwe he he..

BTW, I don't consider u as a fool, but rather a delusional coward who needs facts pills..if u think i'm an idiot and u keep on reply my posts, thats imply u r worse than me...in term of stupidometer score.

Hahahaha... Wabongo vilaza, wewe waambie kuketi vijiweni kupiga mdomo, you never feature ANYWHERE, maybe in Tanzanian forums where you dominate, but you suck in every little thing that you do, you have a problem, the faster you admit it the better. Kenya Effin Rocks.
Wenye akili ndio hawa hawa wakenya au wakenya wengine unaowaona ni wajanja?? Aliyelala usimwamshe maana utalala wewe

MkenyaMzalendo, Chale your analyis is very interesting and plausible, though it's sort of applying generalization from small sample. But, why take the short cut, my friend. I've seen some of your messages, are quite insightful. Actually, I think we need people like you around us. Here is the thing guys, There is no Tanzanian problems, There is no Kenyans proplems, there are our problems. No body knows how we got where we are. But we all facing the same anemy. Mr. Poverty. over 70% percent of our people make less than a dollar a day. If you wanna numbers, i got'em my friends. Now the question is how we gonna get out of that sink hole. Think solutions in terms of Innovation. For example, with all due respect, to our Chinese friends, they would not get where they are without Innovation. We gotta look for a solution from variaty of windows. No more blaming the politians, They have come along way, its time for business community add their support by forstering Innovation. Nyie wa kenya kwanza, kwa kuongea mnawezekana, nenda mombasa. Nairobi even Kisumu, Lamu. yani vitually they whole Kenya too talk alot. I think, we all do at one point or another. I also think, we can give them tools for analytical skills. They teach that in higher education around the Globe. Again thank you for postings. Basi tuacheni mambo ya kuchekana jamani. Ila mpira tunawashinda, I mean really, at least back in a day when we lost to Asante Kotoko of Ghana, and Alhilal of Egypt.

you Idiot.........no wait, even worse,. you Tanzanian, show me where answered

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Mnairobi
Have you read his book Dreams of My Father?

Mnairobi try to do your homework before you insult people, Abulhalim responded to your question on post 37 above, may be you did not understand him:

I quote:

"Why would I read a book of uncle Tom? My kindle is full of books from free-minded competent authors, sio CNN live feeds kutoka kwa mabosi wake waliomweka Oval Office".

NN

You know what, CNN, BBC, SKY News and all other foreign media have invaded Africa with their propaganda in order to get support and brain wash our people. Its so different when you watch the programmes in USA/Canada and Europe. Time will tell but believe me these guys are cheating our people all the time and our leaders are cowards. We need a new revolution.

Hahahaha... Wabongo vilaza, wewe waambie kuketi vijiweni kupiga mdomo, you never feature ANYWHERE, maybe in Tanzanian forums where you dominate, but you suck in every little thing that you do, you have a problem, the faster you admit it the better. Kenya Effin Rocks.

Kimada kama kweli ni hivyo unabg'ang'ania nini kwa kuwekwa kimada? Huwezi kukaa Kenya ambako ni kwenu unajibanza Tanzania. No dignity no pride.

Have you read his book Dreams of My Father?

dream of my father ndo takataka gani we nyau??nyie watu mtakufa na kujikweza wakati hamna hata kitu mifukoni..mmekalia bwaaah bwaahh maisha yanawashinda, mnakufa njaa hao mnaowapraise wanaenjoy and they give you nothing and you continue singing about them...ivi wewe personally una nn kwa mifuko ka sio njaa tuu...?ukute unatembelea baiskeli huko kwenu kibera, kwa kulala shida mmekalia oohh kenyans, sijui nn, sijui nyokonyoko wakati mifukoni weupeee..pesa wanazo wachache na wengi wenu maskini wa kutupwa wanyea madebe na vyoo vya passport size..jikomboe wewe kama wewe kwanza kauzu mwehu mkubwa..

wachaneni na hawa matodhi wa Tanzania, kubishana tu sana na ni ma illiterate. ati akina Abdulhalima, eliakim na ile **** ingine kunyabwoya ndio ma think tanks na tu attitude twao twa peni mbili. that clown makes me smile everytime I read his posts, he struggles to sound intelligent.. rudi shule wewe, nyambaf.

unajua maana ya illiterate wewe kauzu mwehu??kazi kujambisha ****** mfukoni hamna hata kitu.....we umekalia kuita watu illiterate, we mwenyewe hata baiskeli huna pamoja na vidigrii vyako vya internet...wengi wenu hapo nairobii mnakaa vichakani, nimekuja hapao some few months ago nimekutana na baadhi yenu mko humu kwa jamii forum, mmejichokea mnafanya vikazi hamna tofauti na wabeba maboksi wa kule los angeles..mmekalia porojo tuu ooohh obama mkenya, mwenzio anakula maisha wee unanyea choo passport size..mimi i don't care, wee niite illiterate na unaishi vichochoroni huko nairobi, mi nasukuma ndinga ya maana hapa bongo, nina kitofali cha haja kunako mtaa fulani na mke wangu na mwanangu mmoja, ofisi yangu hufai hata kuwa secretary ...endelea na oohh obama mkenya ooohhh nyokonyoko na mtaishia hayo hayo wehu nyie...ushaenda kwa obama ukala ugali au hata kupewa juice...unaota eehh mwehu..

Kimada kama kweli ni hivyo unabg'ang'ania nini kwa kuwekwa kimada? Huwezi kukaa Kenya ambako ni kwenu unajibanza Tanzania. No dignity no pride.

na wamejazana saivi ukienda pub zote sinza utawasikia, leta taska na tai zao ova wanataka kujinyonga..kwenye hotel zoote sinza na magomeni ukienda ukaagiza kinywaji atakuletea mkenya..wamekalia porojo wakati njaa inawaua..mimi nikija kenya kamwe hamtaniona nafanya kazi hotelini nyie makauzu..mnakuja kuganga njaa kwetu afu bado mnajifanya mna kelele...subirini tutakapoanza kuangalia qualifications zenu maana kazi kibao tunaweza hata fanya wenyewe sema tumewaonea huruma tuu..kelele nyiiingi mifukoni hakuna kitu..wehu nyie,,

na wamejazana saivi ukienda pub zote sinza utawasikia, leta taska na tai zao ova wanataka kujinyonga..kwenye hotel zoote sinza na magomeni ukienda ukaagiza kinywaji atakuletea mkenya..wamekalia porojo wakati njaa inawaua..mimi nikija kenya kamwe hamtaniona nafanya kazi hotelini nyie makauzu..mnakuja kuganga njaa kwetu afu bado mnajifanya mna kelele...subirini tutakapoanza kuangalia qualifications zenu maana kazi kibao tunaweza hata fanya wenyewe sema tumewaonea huruma tuu..kelele nyiiingi mifukoni hakuna kitu..wehu nyie,,

Geez, you are so bitter you must be foaming in the mouth. Buy a tapoon and get rid of all the filth in your tailpipe or something.

Back
Top Bottom