Kenya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bantugbro

JF-Expert Member
Feb 22, 2009
Due to the growing interest, demand, and influx of Kenyan news and affairs, please post all new threads regarding Kenya here. The moderator will be advised to relocate all previous threads as well.

whats up with that? are you guys slowly edging us out, I think so because this is definitely an attempt to Isolate us.

Not really, i think it will make easy to navigate ...

I don't think it would be easier to navigate, am sure there is something sinister in that move. If I had a say in all of these, I would just have left it the way it is. Thats how they killed entertainment forum, remember? trying to merge it with sports was a bad move, some things are just good the way they are, you cant make them better.

smatta ..I was in your nairobbery, skycrapers are there but they are cropping daily up in Dar as well. Poleni na njaa kwenu!

smatta ..I was in your nairobbery, skycrapers are there but they are cropping daily up in Dar as well. Poleni na njaa kwenu!

Asante, janga hili la njaa halina utani, najua Dar pia ina skycrapper nyingi, its my second home you know. what do you think of the topic?

I don't think it would be easier to navigate, am sure there is something sinister in that move. If I had a say in all of these, I would just have left it the way it is. Thats how they killed entertainment forum, remember? trying to merge it with sports was a bad move, some things are just good the way they are, you cant make them better.

Dude, you don't have to sense foul-play in each & every move this one is for a good cause!. Ni kweli kule entertainment kumeharibika but i can assure you that the same will not replicate here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom