Kenya Increasing Military Power in HOA and Indian Ocean makes Africa and Asia edgy

Nairoberry how will being a threatening military power help you personally
kijana nisikize vizuri,nani alikufanya kuwa msemaji wa jeshi au serikali ya kenya. maswali unayoniuliza ni ya kipuzi,nashuku sana kuwa wewe si mkenya wa kweli, ebu tazama hii video ili ujifunze
[video=vimeo;51043872]http://vimeo.com/51043872[/video]

Nairoberry, sasa nitajifunza nini kwa hiyo video am i in the military or an alshabab nutter. How is that video going to help me in anyway. whats your point? endelea kushuku you must have paranoia i am a kenyan and proud of it. My views are my own and i have every right to express them so sayeth the constitution. i am after all a taxpayer and i have a vested interest in my country and how my taxes are being spent

Nairoberry, sasa nitajifunza nini kwa hiyo video am i in the military or an alshabab nutter. How is that video going to help me in anyway. whats your point? endelea kushuku you must have paranoia i am a kenyan and proud of it. My views are my own and i have every right to express them so sayeth the constitution. i am after all a taxpayer and i have a vested interest in my country and how my taxes are being spent
dont come here and try to pick and argument with me, your views are just yours just that, i have my own views, i do not have time to drill ideas into your head. cant you see what the KDF is doing for locals there in kismayo. watch this maybe its simpler for you
[video=vimeo;50885834]http://vimeo.com/50885834[/video]

go to the army rankings in africa see what country tops in east and central africa..

The Kenya army seems extraordinary in handling terroristic groups for sure.They made dealing with alshabaab,a headache for the world(not to mention the whole somali problem) ,look like a fun-filled military extravaganza.
Whatever nairobbery says i think is totally true.I followed this war closely since its onset and one thing i sadly realised was how demoralised and pissed Britons and Americans were.It was not much of a surprise though as they take great delight in criticising anything African.The element of surprise in it however is that they claim to be forerunners in 'The fight against terror'.

Which brings me to my point.Africans its now time to fix our own mess our own way.Best way we know how.Its now half a century since independence ,come on.

Much thanks to kdf and may God lead them all through.

The Kenya army seems
extraordinary in handling terroristic groups for sure.They made dealing
with alshabaab,a headache for the world(not to mention the whole somali
problem) ,look like a fun-filled military extravaganza.
Whatever nairobbery says i think is totally true.I followed this war
closely since its onset and one thing i sadly realised was how
demoralised and pissed Britons and Americans were.It was not much of a
surprise though as they take great delight in criticising anything
African.The element of surprise in it however is that they claim to be
forerunners in 'The fight against terror'.

Which brings me to my point.Africans its now time to fix our own mess
our own way.Best way we know how.Its now half a century since
independence ,come on.

Much thanks to kdf and may God lead them all through.

thank you brother KDF is ready to deploy special forces to help Mali clear the alqaeda terrorist who have taken the north of the country

thank you brother KDF is ready to deploy special forces to help Mali clear the alqaeda terrorist who have taken the north of the country

well,i hope not soon.I wouldnt want them get into this ishy mess of global terror.I'd rather they stick around the east coast

well,i hope not soon.I
wouldnt want them get into this ishy mess of global terror.I'd rather
they stick around the east coast

hope so too the issue is that with this somalia success pressure will be too much to help in other areas in africa

tuliza viroba vya jogoo kama kiamsha kinywa, na kama ni lazima kunywa cha konyagi kaka otherwise utakuwa unapost vitu vya kishenzi kama hivi. nani alikwambia forum ya wanigeria inaweza kupa hali kamili ya jeshi zinazoongoza africa. tazama hapa chini
kdf_ta10.jpg

The success of the kenyan incursion into kismayu has left everyone surprised not forgetting the international community making a lot of noise about help within KDF that helped in the incursion which they say KDF would not succed. Meanwhile, while the situation in somalia leaves people amazed, the success will affect the status of the horn which has been notoriously viewed as a failed state.

Okaaaaaay! some congrats are due I guess. Kidogo tu, not exaggerated as you seem to expect

Yaani Kenya kuingia ktk mji wa maruhani (deserted town) wa Kismayo yenye ukubwa kama wa kijiji imekuwa kelele nyiiiingi toka kwa kina Nairoberry!

Kweli nilishasema hawa jamaa zetu watani hebu cheki majivuno:

Cheki majeshi ya Rwanda yanavyofikisha ujumbe kwa lugha safi inayoeleweka ya Afrika Mashariki

Last edited by a moderator:
nitazame nini? hiyo pctr au? wachaga majivuno ww chalii weka vitu ya maana huku vitu inojenga jamii umekuja kuaje ase, wacha gongo na hiyo kitu ya arusha unopulizaga

Kweli nilishasema hawa jamaa zetu watani hebu cheki majivuno:

Just to be fair you are comparing a non-army band/musician (Kenya) to a army band (Rwanda). If you feel the need to compare the Rwandan army musical prowess to that of the Kenan Army, then at least use the Kenya army band "Maroon Commandos"

Just to be fair you are
comparing a non-army band/musician (Kenya) to a army band (Rwanda). If
you feel the need to compare the Rwandan army musical prowess to that of
the Kenan Army, then at least use the Kenya army band "Maroon
Commandos"

thank you bro if more tanzanians reasoned like you am sure tz would be very far

Its true. ECOMOG are liasing with the KDF specifically to use their Somalia incursion and pacification fireplan. Kenyan specops may be part of the package-I'm not sure. S.Somalia will be an extension of Kenya for the short term at least 10-15 years if not beyond. After that it will be a wider part of extended Kenya much like S.Sudan-wait and see.

Kenya is ranked number 3 in africa and 46 military power in the world. Soon kenya will Venture into the DR congo warning to any nation there trying to stop kenyan ambitions it will be crushed

Back
Top Bottom