Kenya and South Africa share similar features

daviskeem

Mar 2, 2017
I watched this video and I was not surprised that Kenya and south Africa have similar features such as beautiful wildlife, beach 5star hotels, etc this video will explain everything

Is this a practical joke?? What is that you want to compare??
Kenya is now at par with SA and looking into out doing it!!! You can imagine this is a mall in Kisumu, Lake Basin Mall, Kenya is developing all round and in some few years to come, we are joining the developed world
15392884_907922559345346_2116786368174723779_o.jpg

Kenya is now at par with SA and looking into out doing it!!! You can imagine this is a mall in Kisumu, Lake Basin Mall, Kenya is developing all round and in some few years to come, we are joining the developed world
15392884_907922559345346_2116786368174723779_o.jpg
Try Gauteng province, even though the province is twice the size of entire Kenya economy ($112 bil to $65 bil). Service delivery is not anywhere to be matched, productivity don't even go there. Human development, we acha tuu.

It's shameful to compare rugby 7 with full rugby team of 15 player. SMH

What??? He is talking of Rugby 7 Ke and Rugby 7 SA, They are both the power house of Africa
Cricket, it is either Kenya of SA
Golf, It is Either Kenya or SA
Multinational offices, Kenya or SA

At long run, with all the resources that SA has, we are running the same race, and in the near future we will learn how to beat then

What??? He is talking of Rugby 7 Ke and Rugby 7 SA, They are both the power house of Africa
Cricket, it is either Kenya of SA
Golf, It is Either Kenya or SA
Multinational offices, Kenya or SA

At long run, with all the resources that SA has, we are running the same race, and in the near future we will learn how to beat then
Rugby 7 is a joke. If your used to full rugby, R7 is like kids playing in play ground.

Sports is about personal human ability, the efforts of one particular person, resources has nothing to do with sports performance of that particular country. If that's the case, England would be lifting world cup every four years.

https://JamiiForums.com.s3.amazonaws.com/2017/03/154413_888cff12ccf2ba5a94d4b8b7a3b74a4f.png
I'm even shocked your taking serious this kind of "Lazy Google Research". So you agree that Portugal has better infrastructure that Sweden, Britain, and Canada. Or Rwanda is better than Kenya and South Africa. Really??

I'm even shocked your taking serious this kind of "Lazy Google Research". So you agree that Portugal has better infrastructure that Sweden, Britain, and Canada. Or Rwanda is better than Kenya and South Africa. Really??
Did you know what they are basing on??

Back
Top Bottom