Kenya Airways make gains in NSE despite strike

My friend you are an academic dwarf, you said 300 million dollars which is equivalent to 30 billion Kenyan shillings. So now you have brought last year's new of 4billion loss you've changed the story.
4 billion zina 300 millions ngapi? If we spread those 300 millions from 4 billions in each 3 months we will finish a decade, KQ is super looser

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

If that happened, then the nse is immature market. Normally the news of that nature has a detriment effects to the shares price of the company in the bourse.

Ungekua uli clarify ulipoambiwa ulete proof ....
300m in Ksh, not $$$. In USD ni $3million.... Wacha nikueleze hii loss ya $3m inakujaje, KQ generated a revenue of $1.2B Kwa mwaka read the links here
https://www.google.com/search?clien....0i71j35i39j0i30j0i131j0i22i10i30.QFO9vEb71vA

Ukitafuta revenue wanayopata Kwa siku ni 1,200,000,000 ÷ 365 days =
3,287,671 million USD

Hapo ndo hio $3m (Ksh 300m) loss inatokea, KQ ikikosa kufanya kazi Kwa siku moja Tu wanapata loss ya ksh 300m , hii SI hesabu ya first quarter nzima (3 months) hii NI hesabu ya siku moja , usisahau KQ ilianza kupata loss ilipoagiza ndege mpya na mwaka mmoja baadae ikalazimika kukatiza safari za West Africa Kwa kama miezi minne kwasababu ya Ebola, you can only imagine walipata loss ya shilingi ngapi ndani ya hio miezi .. I can bet huyo mwandishi hata hakuuliza KQ loss halisia (actual loss on that day) alipiga hesabu ya average revenue ya siku kama Mimi... Inaieza kua hata hio loss yaikua kubwa Sana kwasababu KQ ili reschedule hizo flights zote ambazo zilikua counseled some 13 hours later . The only loss itakua ni kama walitumia extra cost Ku book hao abiria Kwa hoteli wakingojea usafiri urudi .that can't have been more than $50K - 100K... Kama ingekua flights zilikua counseled na pesa za Ku book zikaregeshewa abiria hapo ndo tungehesabu hio full loss ya 300m.
KQ made loss for 2018 actually rumours r saying the current move by KQ to take over management at JKIA is a jerk knee reaction after having found a loss of over $250 mln was accrued last year! As a matter of fact there r deliberately moves to conceal the exact loss by GoK as usually End of year Results should have been released by early March!

KQ made loss for 2018 actually rumours r saying the current move by KQ to take over management at JKIA is a jerk knee reaction after having found a loss of over $250 mln was accrued last year! As a matter of fact there r deliberately moves to conceal the exact loss by GoK as usually End of year Results should have been released by early March!
Sometimes I have real questions about the sanity of some of you people, like where do you get the nerves to come up with a completely insane fabrication of things out of nowhere just so you can win a small argument and make yourself feel good about what you have just fabricated out of your arse...

You put the words rumors are saying, then the words as a matter of fact , in the same sentence while talking about the same thing!!!!! how do you just pull a rabbit out of you arse and come up with this stuff....

Historically KQ's full-year Financial results are released on between 20th-22nd of March, you can look up all the previous FY results and bring contradicting evidence of anytime in the last 10 years where KQ has resealed those results earlier than that! Infact, the Accounts for the financial year usually end on exactly 31 st march and the actual pdf report usually comes latter in May/June.

In addition to the full financial results, KQ also releases Financial performance every six months to keep in touch with investors, this in in addition to the AGM meeting with shareholders every August...... KQ already released the HY results between between Jan 2018- June 2018.. So we already know what loss they made in the first half of 2018 which was $40 million ----$13 million less than same period in 2017, while the revenue increased by $20Million to $520m in that six months, alafu wewe unakuja hapa na poorly cooked lies eti GoK inaficha loss...

Alafu kitu ya mwisho, KQ is a publickly traded company, with millions of shareholders who invest in-that company, they are bounded by law to have an AGM with shareholders every year and to also release financial results to shareholders and the public, if they don't they could be sued and/or fined very heavily and the board of directors could also be dissolved which would also mean their trading would be suspended at the stock exchange.... Not to forget if they even delay releasing their financial results without a good enough reason the company's shares could be worthless within hours because of causing a panic selling off of shares by shareholders who fear that they would loose their investment if they leave their money while everyone else is selling their shares..

Back
Top Bottom