Kenya – Africa’s infrastructure powerhouse

be08f45c22283949d57bc0c617bf49ab.jpg

You forgot to congratulate Tanzania......

hata haya hauoni ww mjamaa...
hiyo congrats si ya kukupa hongera kweli ya kinafiki kwa kuona kuwa mna danganywa na Mr.kunyata ili mjione na nyie watu eti kisa tuu mko kwny headlines za akina CNN, BBC, AL Jazeera, MSNBC, SKY na wengine wengi tena title zenu huwaga hivii
~"Al shabaab again in Kenya "
~"Kenyans topped in Olympic "
~"Kenyans die by shortage of food"
~"Nairobi;Cholera arises on 5* hotel"
and so many titles like that,

so why wazungu wasiwape middle economy ili muendelee kuwa kwny headlines zao

country made my white ppl...while you black africans are treated like dogs in ur own country...hahhaha!! while the whites enjoy the blessings u are talking about, you blacks are suffering in Johannesburg slums....my friend dont tell us about a country that was made by whites...kenya is selfmade along with other nations such as Nigeria and Egypt...without the work of the white ppl SA=Madagascar lol! mind you those car brands you have mentioned are all foreign brands with branches in Africa..

upload_2017-6-30_16-45-5.jpeg

this is cape town built after 1994 by thevery same black government u hate lol

country made my white ppl...while you black africans are treated like dogs in ur own country...hahhaha!! while the whites enjoy the blessings u are talking about, you blacks are suffering in Johannesburg slums....my friend dont tell us about a country that was made by whites...kenya is selfmade along with other nations such as Nigeria and Egypt...without the work of the white ppl SA=Madagascar lol! mind you those car brands you have mentioned are all foreign brands with branches in Africa..

upload_2017-6-30_16-48-29.jpeg

this jhb , it doesnt look like africa right lol ? we know the feeling

tired of arguing with u...go look for some mzansis or primitive shaka zulus...:D:D:Dmaybe they will play along....better yet go lick ur white boss' ass...typical South African black man
I now know how to make u guys angry lol ,I will just post the infrastructure of my country n u gon go n commit suicide lmao .man if I had time I was gon fill this thread with real developments n all of u haters were gon sleep with broken hearts n hate for your past leaders

Wameshaanza ujinga wao.kila kizuri in Kenya.hawana mahindi .njaa inawasumbua hawa.km Nairobi iko hivi mbona wanauza mkaa Somalia ?

Even in kenya right lmao ?
so because SA is a first world country what are you doing in a third world forum? idiots will never end...i told u to go lick ur white boss' ass...that is something that many South African ppl are accustomed to...dont tell us abt a country made by Whites...we have new sherrif in town...Nigeria, Egypt, Ethiopia, Kenya....real Gs and continental hustlers!! not some privileged blacks who are enjoying what the whites did...

I now know how to make u guys angry lol ,I will just post the infrastructure of my country n u gon go n commit suicide lmao .man if I had time I was gon fill this thread with real developments n all of u haters were gon sleep with broken hearts n hate for your past leaders
commit what again?:D:D:D:D:D go back to soweto my frend...zulu freak

Even in kenya right lmao ?
Yeah Even In Kenya dummy!!

Smh Kenya and South Africa have the same Budgetary allocation to infrastructure smh.... go educate ur self dummy!!....and With how things are Going by 2020 kenya will be spending more on infrastructure ...with the 5 nuclear plants, Coal plants , Rail expansion inland ports, 10mn acres to be irrigated (SA is at 19mn), and The Lappset project u guys aint shit!!

In 1989 South Africas economy hit the 78bn$ Mark

In 2012 it hit the 390bn$ mark

As of last year it had slid to 278bn$
Kenya is now at 78bn$ growing at 5.9%

The Chinese have Chosen Kenya Ethiopia and Tanzania as post China 16 ....in that prices of production in China are now hightheh have started re investing in Other emerging markets across the world

Kenya and Ethiopia are the only countries invited to China for the 4trn$ Silk road revival.....

South Africa this SouthAfrica That well This is the last Decade South Africa will be making Noise at the Top....by 2027 ur Country wont even be top 10 ( ukiongeza North Africa)

Lol......Kenya Unlike Nigeria Is heavily Dependent on Tourism so our development go han in Hand with Aesthetics its already 2017 and Some select news articles are saying

"NAIROBI IS BETTER THAN JOBURG"

Well
Of all Skyscrapers being built in Africa 50% are in Nairobi

There is a Tram Coming up
Cable Cars being set up
Road and BTR being set up
Commuter Rail being set up

1498848037438.png

What will they be writing by 2019
When All top 5 tallest buildings will be Kenyan?

Go sleep and Think about how white People have refused to Sell their illegaly acquired land Back to ANC for redistribution saying it may start a civil war--2yrs from Now u might be fighting for land amongst each other

Already Angola is Doing better than SA

white South africans preffer Nairobi to SA cities !!

Smh go sleep!!

Tonite tune into the latest rants of Malema on TV or social media. Ignore his actions because they never match his words. He is a paper revolutionary you know. Pay special attention to anything he says on land and ownership of production means and then rearrange your philosophy b4 you comment on anything here. Some of us know the stages of growth a country must undergo in order to achieve some future burst/boost of growth, so when pple here are busy praising the efforts of the ke govt of the infrastructure front there's a special reason. Kenya has had a special can do spirit since the exit of Moi and for good reason. Moi supervised the degeneration of our country and nearly killed its spirit by his vision less and clueless stewardship. The next phase of growth under whoever will lead the country will be spectacular, i can assure you. What you witness now is like the boiling water phase when cooking pap, wait till we get to the eating phase which is within the near future. I personally don't care which political faction takes over, but they all know that they have either big shoes to fill or bigger ones to make. Pretty much what am saying is that kenyans want to be the next economic boom region in the world and we are doing the necessary things NOW and reap later. While we're at it, we DGAF about people's opinions, because they are as numerous as a*seholes, and everyone has one, so we just occupy ourselves with ours.

FYI, we don't have that fried brain mentality that africans can't do sh1t that alot of South africans possess. Kenyans go to the Olympics to win medals and not take up their quota. If you ever meet Fikile Mbalula your sports minister of this particular point next time he makes a disparaging comment about kenyan olympians.

Smh Kenya and South Africa have the same Budgetary allocation to infrastructure smh.... go educate ur self dummy!!....and With how things are Going by 2020 kenya will be spending more on infrastructure ...with the 5 nuclear plants, Coal plants , Rail expansion inland ports, 10mn acres to be irrigated (SA is at 19mn), and The Lappset project u guys aint shit!!

The Chinese have Chosen Kenya Ethiopia and Tanzania as post China 16 ....in that prices of production in China are now hightheh have started re investing in Other emerging markets across the world

Kenya and Ethiopia are the only countries invited to China for the 4trn$ Silk road revival.....

South Africa this SouthAfrica That well This is the last Decade South Africa will be making Noise at the Top....by 2027 ur Country wont even be top 10 ( ukiongeza North Africa)

Lol......Kenya Unlike Nigeria Is heavily Dependent on Tourism so our development go han in Hand with Aesthetics its already 2017 and Some select news articles are saying

Well

Cable Cars being set up

View attachment 533303

Go sleep and Think about how white People have refused to Sell their illegaly acquired land Back to ANC for redistribution saying it may start a civil war--2yrs from Now u might be fighting for land amongst each other

Smh go sleep!!
Broo how much power do kenya generate now I megawatts

Well

Cable Cars being set up

View attachment 533303

Smh go sleep!!

Ohk lemme burst your lol ,jhn has more malls than the entire sub sahara africa outside of south africa lmao.take that .everybody will claim to be doing better than sa but when you c what's on the ground u wont believe . Fyi your politicians when they are sick they are treated in SA lol not your country .

Back
Top Bottom