Kenya – Africa’s infrastructure powerhouse

i have been around monitoring bro , just been monitoring u guys shitting on tanzanians making yourself better n i am here to make myself and country better lol . on a serious note though you guys have a long way to be at our level , we have the infrastructure that you guys are dreaming about
ok. now go clean your coloured master's dogs arse now

i dont argue about that,,you had an upper hand and we both know the reason.The point is, the glory of SA is dwindling and at an alarming rate.Enjoy it while it lasts
what if we just started with real developments that are now benefiting the masses . like back in the day my folks told me there was no electricity in the ghetto , no roads and not enough schools , hospitals were not in the ghetto rather in the surburbs now that we have ppl addressing those things others dont want that to happen . now u can have your money n still live in soweto because everything is there ?

teh teh teh teh teh teh
Leo nimefurahi hatari.. naona leo kunya kunya people wameingiliwa na mgeni kutoka kwa hayati Madiba
I told these guys level yenu nyie ni hii hii Tz vsKe/ Dar vs Nai na wala wasijaribu kuigusa SA ...
watapasuka inye

White people control 90% of SAs wealth t-time the rest of yall 50mn blacks are fighting over bread crumbs ...somali immigrants are doing better than Black South Africans smh....

Even Indians in Durban have a 20000$ per capita compared to black South africans at 6000$

Infrastructure is not about Roads and Electricity alone

There is much more That Doesnt even involve Roads

i have been around monitoring bro , just been monitoring u guys shitting on tanzanians making yourself better n i am here to make myself and country better lol . on a serious note though you guys have a long way to be at our level , we have the infrastructure that you guys are dreaming about
Everything begins somewhere mr man. A child must pass through adolescence on his way to adulthood. The article simply makes a simple statement that compared to the rest of the continent, Kenya has a more prominent and undeniably larger outlay on major infrastructure spending in both gross and per capita terms That its the home of several mega projects, and FYI i can assure you that internet speeds are higher in KE than in Germany! So heck yeah, its a big deal.
Ps: SA spending on infrastructure in the 60s was meant and designed to cater for a small racial elite, and in as much as the post apartheid regimes have also spent big, the previous regimes laid the groundwork. Sadly in Kenya, the preoccupation of the first two administrations in Kenya was with their image in a mirror, and not the economic future of Kenya. Things changed in 2002, though, and although many of us don't support some of the policies of subsequent regimes, most of us are agreed on the direct linkages between infrastructure growth and GDP growth on an economy in both short and long term . So sir, your criticism is like an adult trying to belittle a younger person who's making tremendous progress at his chosen trade, little knowing that they can and may be surpassed. Even i know that my own child may even surpass me educationally, so i don't go around telling him he ain't sh1t, but rather give him all i humanly can to help him achieve his goal. Or do you not believe in the student surpassing the master (of which SA is not one of in every aspect )?

Check yourself.

teh teh teh teh teh teh
Leo nimefurahi hatari.. naona leo kunya kunya people wameingiliwa na mgeni kutoka kwa hayati Madiba
I told these guys level yenu nyie ni hii hii Tz vsKe/ Dar vs Nai na wala wasijaribu kuigusa SA ...
watapasuka inye
mbona? kwani SA ndio nini? we wacha kuramba matako ya hawa watu...ndio wameendelea ila bado wana shida nyingi chungu nzima...dont be a pussy...be like the Nigerians, they dont give a crap abt SA...they put them in their place anytime...

Lol its stand for T .I was just been objective I don't argue using vulgar sorry for any harmful words said brothers
you are ahead of most african countries yes...thats true...ur infrastructure is at par with many European nations...true...but dont think that other african countries are cursed such that they cant wake up...we have been asleep for a very long time...it is time to wake up...as Quickly said, up there, we must start from somewhere...Rome wasnt built in a day

We've been trying so hard to teach these Kenyans to humble, as they are Just poor as tzs!

Ha!

LDC_map_700x439.jpg

Kwa hiyo mnajisikia raha wenyewe mkiangaliaga hiyo ramani..!?? mnaona kama mmekosewa hivii kuwepo Africa eeh??
teh teh teh teh ama kweli mgema akisifiwa pombe hutia maji...
congrats to Kenya for being middle economy and congrats to SA for being at BRICS
You forgot to congratulate Tanzania......

Back
Top Bottom