Kariakoo saga is a bad picture

GIANT90

Apr 16, 2015
Recently our country specifically Dar es salaam (Kariakoo), there is an ongoing strike waged by businessmen boycotting a long chain of taxes posing to them. This is a bad picture to our loyal government as reveals how it failed to make prior solutions to her people.

If the strike continue for the next five days we are destroying our economy for no serious reason. I beg the government to call upon serious and permanent solutions to the problems facing the Kariakoo business owners.

Well said Chief, I think this goes both ways.. there are some Kingpins behind the strike who evades taxes gallore but also our system needs better approach on the matter 🤝

Recently our country specifically Dar es salaam (Kariakoo), there is an ongoing strike waged by businessmen boycotting a long chain of taxes posing to them. This is a bad picture to our loyal government as reveals how it failed to make prior solutions to her people.

If the strike continue for the next five days we are destroying our economy for no serious reason. I beg the government to call upon serious and permanent solutions to the problems facing the Kariakoo business owners.
I was talking with a TRA officer today he said to me "not much is lost from Kariakoo ongoing strikes"
I asked why
He said " Ilala collect ten times taxes compared to Kariakoo"

and that's when I thought perhaps Kariakoo perhaps Kariakoo doesn't qualify as 'Too Big To Fall'

I have a shop there at Kariakoo tho The thing is we business man have no habits of keeping records. And TRA is collecting taxes out of illiterate people who doesn't have any ideas of what they are paying. In fact the tax doesn't count for expenditures much😀😀 and no one keep receipts.

What do you think AlmightyGod Glenn

Well said Chief, I think this goes both ways.. there are some Kingpins behind the strike who evades taxes gallore but also our system needs better approach on the matter 🤝
Our system is rotten man
I mean everyone would choose to avoid paying taxes. We see even rich men like Donaldd Trump avoiding to pay taxes. It has nothing to do with Kariakoo. During Magu Era we saw he outline rich and wealth men who do pay taxed or avoid paying taxes like Bakhresa😀

People do sell products at their warehouses and yes some sell through small machingas so they don't pay taxes😀

Aah yani kariakoo usipokua makini unapigwa hata kama mwenyeji pale
Yani vibaka wengi kweri kweri
Whaaaat
_methode_times_prod_web_bin_6ea4f91e-5cd5-11e7-ad31-8e588690cd15.jpg

Our system is rotten man
I mean everyone would choose to avoid paying taxes. We see even rich men like Donaldd Trump avoiding to pay taxes. It has nothing to do with Kariakoo. During Magu Era we saw he outline rich and wealth men who do pay taxed or avoid paying taxes like Bakhresa😀

People do sell products at their warehouses and yes some sell through small machingas so they don't pay taxes😀
Kiongozi kwa Bakhresa nakataa watu wake wa chini ndo walikuwa wanakwepa sio yeye kumbuka ana watu aloajiri wanasimamia ndo wabaya ila Bakhresa hana baya.

Our system is rotten man

Agreed Master Villain 🤝

This my be real but at kariakoo there let’s think wide that over there is a black market and there a lot of business goes on even at night hours...Think big Manne!
You forget kariakoo is just a small place. Ilala in general collects more as per TRA data for tye last few years. Those aunt my data.

I can tell you why!
ilala has many commercial business including Kariakoo itself. Kariakoo has many small enterprises. You can have 400 people who pay less taxes than just 10 people The government need to value and smooth operation of few who I mean 10 who has impact on the economy rather than so many who just has little impact. I am not sayin they shouldn't be valued but don't favor them and less favor to the 10 people with economy at hand😀

Agreed Master Villain 🤝
Perfect 👌
MV5BYTE4M2Y4MmItODkxMy00NGNlLTlhZjItNDdlY2Q3YzlkMjAyXkEyXkFqcGdeQVRoaXJkUGFydHlJbmdlc3Rpb25Xb3...jpg

Kiongozi kwa Bakhresa nakataa watu wake wa chini ndo walikuwa wanakwepa sio yeye kumbuka ana watu aloajiri wanasimamia ndo wabaya ila Bakhresa hana baya.
Coz you like eating backrest ice cream and wheat products you can't think of him being a tax villain 😀 I am supervillain I know other villains when I see one😛😜🤪

You forget kariakoo is just a small place. Ilala in general collects more as per TRA data for tye last few years. Those aunt my data.

I can tell you why!
ilala has many commercial business including Kariakoo itself. Kariakoo has many small enterprises. You can have 400 people who pay less taxes than just 10 people The government need to value and smooth operation of few who I mean 10 who has impact on the economy rather than so many who just has little impact. I am not sayin they shouldn't be valued but don't favor them and less favor to the 10 people with economy at hand😀
When you said bout ilala remember that you talking bout machinga complex and that long time market karume...in general those are the ones earns a lot most of the time!

If the strike continue for the next five days we are destroying our economy for no serious reason. I beg the government to call upon serious and permanent solutions tdo the problems facing the Kariakoo business owners.
Rates and setting which are not participatory will continue affecting individuals in the country, whereas the government spends a lot of time and money to make regulations and rate settings aimed at guiding business without integral of stake holders, (business), the end result will be the failure to implement the rates and settings

When you said bout ilala remember that you talking bout machinga complex and that long time market karume...in general those are the ones earns a lot most of the time!
Ilala has most building, companies, factories and businesses. I am talking at district level still they collect more. .

I will show you here proof let me finish answering other messages

Back
Top Bottom