Job positions at AACC

Jamii Opportunities

JF-Expert Member
Feb 10, 2014
ALL AFRICA CONFERENCE OF CHURCHES (AACC) CONFERENCE DES EGLISES DE TOUTE L’AFRIQUE (CETA)
General Secretariat (HQ): P.O. Box 14205, 00800 Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya
Tel: +254 724 253 354, + 254 20 4441483 • E-mail: secretariat@aacc-ceta.org • Website: www.aacc-ceta.org
14th February 2020

AACC Member Churches in Kenya
AACC Partner Institutions in Kenya
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

SHORT - TERM (FULL – TIME) POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT

Receive greetings from the Secretariat, All Africa Conference of Churches. It is my sincere hope that the grace of God is and has been sufficient to your families and congregations.

As part of our programmatic activities for this year, we are planning a Youth Congress as per the summary below and
complete details annexed in the last page:

Name: All Africa Youth Congress 2020
Theme: Africa: My Home. My Future
Dates: 27th September to 2nd October, 2020
Venue: Accra, Ghana

It is on that basis that we advertise the following position: “COMMUNICATION & ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT AT THE AACC SECRETARIAT”.

We kindly request you to share the information with your respective networks. We look forward to receiving through your good offices the names, qualifications and recommendations of such candidates for this post.

Your cooperation and earliest response on this matter will be greatly appreciated.
Yours faithfully,
REV. DR. FIDON MWOMBEKI
GENERAL SECRETARY

AACC is a fellowship of 155 member Churches and 25 Christian Councils in 42 African countries.
La CETA est une communauté de 155 églises et 25 conseils chrétiens dans 42 pays d’Afrique.
PRESIDENT: Rt. Rev. Arnold C. Temple • GENERAL SECRETARY: Rev. Dr. Fidon Mwombeki
SUB-OFFICES
African Union Liaison Office: Nifasilk Lafto Sub City, Woreda 03, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia • TEL: +251 11 385 10 08 / + 251 11 385 10 95
E-mail: aaccoffice.au@aacc-ceta.org
Bureau Régional: 01 B.P. 2268 - Lomé 01, 1235, Rue de la Paix Bè-Château - Lomé-Togo • Tel: +228 22 21 59 24
Email: bureauregional@ceta-aacc.org

View attachment SHORT - TERM (FULL – TIME) POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT.pdf.pdf

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app