Job aplikesheni

Swts

JF-Expert Member
Feb 5, 2012
Application for employment:
"Dear sir, I refer 2the recent death of the technical manager at your company & wish to apply 4the replacement of the dead manager.
Each time I apply the employment I'm told there's no vacancy but on dis one, u hav bin busted cuz i even attended d funeral & made sure dat he was buried b4 applying. Find attached his obituary & my CV. Yours faithfully, "Jobseeker"

"Dear sir, I refer 2the recent death of the technical manager at your company & wish to apply 4the replacement of the dead manager.
Each time I apply the employment I'm told there's no vacancy but on dis one, u hav bin busted cuz i even attended d funeral & made sure dat he was buried b4 applying. Find attached his obituary & my CV. Yours faithfully, "Jobseeker"

Mh! Attaching obituary and CV?! Mbona mambo!...

kaaaah....!
hi napplication pekeake ni CV.
huhitaji cv tena.

Jamaa kaenda hadi kwenye mazishi . Hahaa