Jamii is still waiting for disclosure!

Kobello

JF-Expert Member
Feb 20, 2011
I just followed the best thread ever since I joined jamii forums ,a member(Alberto) asked some known members of the parliament to disclose their income.The answers were so weird!...are they serious? Im starting to think the opposition is getting corrupted,if the party ran on anti-corruption platform,shouldnt they be the first people to expose the grand theft that is going on in the parliament itself?...we dont have the executive branch,never had judiciary and the legislature too?....we are screwed big time!

I just followed the best thread ever since I joined jamii forums ,a member(Alberto) asked some known members of the parliament to disclose their income.The answers were so weird!...are they serious? Im starting to think the opposition is getting corrupted,if the party ran on anti-corruption platform,shouldnt they be the first people to expose the grand theft that is going on in the parliament itself?...we dont have the executive branch,never had judiciary and the legislature too?....we are screwed big time!

theft within which organ ....?parliament is non executive with no coffers to boost on.... mhhhhhhhh

We know that our MPs are getting more than they deserve,thats theft.Who needs 90m for a car?If they are for poor people they wouldnt have taken that much,and they wuill be asking all MPs to use that money for people's benefit! Whose side are you on?

We know that our MPs are getting more than they deserve,thats theft.Who needs 90m for a car?If they are for poor people they wouldnt have taken that much,and they wuill be asking all MPs to use that money for people's benefit! Whose side are you on?
Dont be naive, if they didnt take the money where would it go ? Trust me, it would go right back to the mouths of those hungry hyenas in government and I hope you are not one of them. Wouldnt it have been more reasonable to try and find out how they spend it ? The Chadema MPS account for less than 15% of all members of parliament but I am sure they need the money to enable them spread the word to all corners of the country about the horrors of the evil ogre - CCM. Dont attack the recipient, put to task the facilitator.

Man, you must be kidding! Do you really need a $100,000 posh SUV to inform the wretched masses that the reason they stink and their kids are dying like flies from dangerous pathogens and whatnot, is because the very same government that subsidized your $100,000 vehicle, simply can't afford to provide them with basic clean water at about $2000 per dug-water-well?

It doesn't matter how many they are,we want to know the difference between CDM MPs and the rest.We know they are getting a lot of dough! So,if they are for the masses,shouldnt they show an example by using the public money to do something for the society?...anything!

Back
Top Bottom