Is President Magufuli an isolationist?

I am anti-stupidity and pro-intelligence. Anti-foolishness and pro-common sense.

Having said that, I’m not here to cape for Magufuli on just about anything and everything.

I look at issues on a case by case basis.

Today, the East African Community heads of state held a virtual meeting sans President Magufuli.

Last week SADC did the same.

President Magufuli has missed several of these types of meetings a number of times now.

Is he an isolationist?

It’s hard to make sense of his absences. Like for example, what made him miss today’s virtual gathering?

Did he have an over-packed docket of things to do [wherever he is at]?

Just downright bizarre!

As trivial as it may sound, maybe there’s some truth to what some people think could be the reason for him skipping these meetings - English.

Maybe he is so self-conscious about his English speaking proficiency and he can’t handle being dragged for it afterwards.

If that’s not the case, then what is it?

To me it doesn’t make any sense why he would skip on these types of meetings especially at a critical time as now.

Can anybody make sense of this nonsense?

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
Engrish Off What?😂😂
IMG_20200511_162755.jpg

It’s hard to imagine that he wasn’t invited.

But, if he wasn’t invited, what would be the reason for not extending an invite?
Maybe the meeting was only for countries which had launced Lockdown(whether partial or full) lockdown.

English sio tatizo,kwenye mkutano wa SADC uliopita uliofanyika Tanzania alitoa speech kwa kingereza nzuri tu..tatizo ana hofu ya kujadiliana..ushawahi kuulizwa maswali kwa kingereza??weeee acha kabisa 🤣🤣..the problem is kwa topics kama hizi ndio kabisaaa zinamfanya aendelee kujiona inferior..ila ni vizuri aisee maana atafikiria njia ya kupindua elimu yetu itoe wahitimu wanaojiamini...

No english no confidence
Bush advisors we are here.We know English

Issue is not about English because after all corona is a Chinese thing started in Chinese language not English language!!! Why discuss it in English and not Chinese?

Issue is how do you talk with people who believe in complete lockdown that majority Tanzanians don't believe in?

Magufuli represents the Major Tanzanians views we elected him to represent us not their views

We don't believe in complete lockdown .
Let those who believe in complete lockdown talk among themselves to hell with them let them leave us alone with our beliefs

I am anti-stupidity and pro-intelligence. Anti-foolishness and pro-common sense.

Having said that, I’m not here to cape for Magufuli on just about anything and everything.

Today, the East African Community heads of state held a virtual meeting sans President Magufuli.

President Magufuli has missed several of these types of meetings a number of times now.

Is he an isolationist?

It’s hard to make sense of his absences. Like for example, what made him miss today’s virtual gathering?

Just downright bizarre!

As trivial as it may sound, maybe there’s some truth to what some people think could be the reason for him skipping these meetings - English.

Maybe he is so self-conscious about his English speaking proficiency and he can’t handle being dragged for it afterwards.

To me it doesn’t make any sense why he would skip on these types of meetings especially at a critical time as now.

So far yupo consistent. Haamini kama hili gonjwa ni tatizo kubwa. Kwa nini maraisi wapoteze muda kujadiliana vitu ambavyo ni non-issues?

Chapeni kazi, wacheni kucheza ngoma ya mabeberu!

Kama mzee wetu tatizo ni lugha si aajiri vijana wamtafsirie yeye akijivisha uzalendo wa kuongea Kiswahili tu?

Is he an isolationist?

Just downright bizarre!

No one can answer your questions, as a president

Is he an isolationist?

Just downright bizarre!

No one can answer your questions, as a president ,knows why he decided to skip them.

Back
Top Bottom