Is G Barcelona's Gerald Pique a gay?

Lucchese DeCavalcante

JF-Expert Member
Jan 10, 2009
pique.jpg

A new photo of Gerard Piqué in suspicious situation with a man creates controversy in Spain. Barcelona player, who is linked with the singer Shakira, had been photographed with Zlatan Ibrahimovich in the club’s parking lot.
This new one is actually older than the published last year. This is from 2006, when the defender played for Manchester United, when he was 20 years old.
Pique appears with a friend in a pub, hugged, and with a very particular gesture with his mouth.

zlatan-ibrahimovic-and-gerard-pique-gay-picture.jpg
In the picture above Zlatan Ibrahimovic (28) and Gerard Pique (23) shared what appears to be a romantic gay moment. Both men are soccer stars that play for Barcelona in Spain.
Ibrahimovic was asked by a female reporter about the picture above to which Ibrahimovic angrily responded:
"Come to my house to learn if I am a faggot maricon. Bring your sister, too."
The reporter responded:
"Don’t get angry, man!"

Why so angry Ibra? lol.. Nadhani kuna kitu kilikuwa kinaendelea katikati ndio maana Guadiola akaamua kumtimua Ibra Camp Nou...na kila mtu akiulizwa kisa cha kutoelewana hakuna mtu anayetoa maelezo ya kuridhisha.

Ni maoni tu lakini.

Wazungu wanaheshimika wasifu wa nje lakin wa ndani very stupid-in kisw maZUZU.believe me

watu mnataka wote tuwe sawa? kama anatoa service kwa wachezaji wenzake inakuhusu nini? kama anafaidi, toa yako!!