Is America spiralling down to a failed state?

Mathanzua

JF-Expert Member
Jan 4, 2017

This is a one minute surveillance video (below) from a private home doorbell camera portraying some of the nearly 200 shots fired in NW Miami Dade,Florida.

The shooters killed one and wounded several others near 99th Street and 21 Street.Police have made arrests.Those arrested are linked to other high profile crimes in Miami-Dade.If this is how things are now, in parts of the U.S., just try to imagine how ferocious they will be when everything falls apart economically, and when the food supply runs out.Considering the amount of firearms in the hands of Americans,the situation can be really messy.

To say America is in for a "shit storm" is a massive understatement.
Look at how fast this started and stopped. This is said to be a quiet residential neighborhood and presumably a reasonably safe area.They get out of their car and within seconds,the area is a war zone.

This is how fast it can happen presumably anywhere in America.For most of America,it is said that this is exactly how fast, and how ferocious, it will be.

I'm not sure how one can "prepare" for this level of violence happening so quickly.I guess it's a state of mind, more than anything else. In such circumstances what can one do, get to whatever firearm you have, where ever you have it, and try to defend yourself.But seeing how fast this began and ended, and knowing the sheer terror that a human being feels when he's being shot at,

bullets teraing holes in walls, debris flying all over, the noise, the smell of gunpowder,it's instant chaos on an emotional level,it is unlikely that one can manage to confront the ensuing danger.I am of a personal opinion that in many areas of the U.S. as the situation stands, this is what will become the new normal when food runs out or the economy finally falls over or collapses.These people want what they want and are willing to do anything and take it by force.

Who will be next in America is the question,but with the level of violence now gripping America,any neighbour hood and anybody could be next.

However with the video above, you get a real glimpse of how fast, and how ferocious, it can be.Very dangerous and terrifying times indeed for America.

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom