Increase your Financial IQ

Good Neighbour , Thanks for Good Education but I see as there is something more deep you need to add on. If you get time pls do so Our Neighbour. Be blassed.
Thank you so much sweet riziki.It's a humbling experience to have someone appreciating what you're doing!!!Truely,nina mengi yakusema ila niliogopa Thread itakuwa ndefu sana na sisi wengi ni wavivu wa kusoma vitu virefu so it wont Thrills.
But ntaweka muendelezo kupitia new threads!!!God bless you Too Friend

Umerurusha maneno hapo ya kutia hamasa lkn hujaeleza hasa hiyo FI ni kitu gan
At least you have learnt something comrade,However if you want the full package of it i'll recommend you to read the book "INCREASE YOU FINANCIAL IQ (robert kiyosaki) and the related ones

Kwanza parkinson's Law inasema

"Work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion"

Nafikiri karibu kila mmoja wetu inamtokea hii,kwa mfano; unaweza kuta ulikuwa una mwezi mzima wa kuandika ripoti lakini yakibaki masaa 24 ndo unaanza kukimbizana na muda.So you WORK HARD BUT NOT SMARTER

IN FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE you need HARD WORKING SPIRIT AND SMARTNESS.How will you be smart?
Reduce the time assigned to accomplish a certain task and automatically you improve concentration,quickness,efficiency resulting into smartness.

Parkinson's law is best used as a counterfactual simulation Qn
I actually agree with you. My Contribution towards Financial Intelligence is that, We can Use the Parkinson's law in the Manner that If you get Money don't Stay with it(whether in your pocket or in your Bank Account). It will not allow a Space for More Money flowing in your pocket because you already have filled its space.

When you get Money Invest it. Remain with Nothing in you Pocket. You will develop More and more desire to find another. You will not settle for average.

Another thing Potential in Saving, One of greatest Economist ranking the the third person (if i'm not mistaken) among the richest people on the planet, Warren Buffet says... Don't Save what is left after Spending but spend what is left after Saving ". I hope you catch Me what I mean.

If you have anything to add please, if nothing lets move on to the Law of Conservation

I actually agree with you. My Contribution towards Financial Intelligence is that, We can Use the Parkinson's law in the Manner that If you get Money don't Stay with it(whether in your pocket or in your Bank Account). It will not allow a Space for More Money flowing in your pocket because you already have filled its space.

When you get Money Invest it. Remain with Nothing in you Pocket. You will develop More and more desire to find another. You will not settle for average.

Another thing Potential in Saving, One of greatest Economist ranking the the third person (if i'm not mistaken) among the richest people on the planet, Warren Buffet says... Don't Save what is left after Spending but spend what is left after Saving ". I hope you catch Me what I mean.

If you have anything to add please, if nothing lets move on to the Law of Conservation
Wow,wow,woww!!!!thanks for going an extra mile.Mimi nimekuwa nikipata wakati mgumu sana,critics nyingi hasa kwenye swala la SAVING pia kutokuwa na madeni(all are obsolete financial skills)!!!I tell people always dont serve,let the money flow.Keep investing

Having downloaded 'why we want you rich' trump& kiyosaki. Nimeona tu humu nikakimbia kudaunilodi. Thanking you all massively..!
Following
Download "INCREASE YOUR FINANCIAL IQ" BY robert kiyosaki ndio kina undani wa mambo haya tunayozungumza zaidi.otherwise thank you for taking a step ahead!!!All the best comrade

Back
Top Bottom