“I'm no longer a virgin”

Konzo Ikweta

JF-Expert Member
Oct 3, 2013
The family was at the dining table. The little 10-year-old girl wasn't eating and had her nose in her plate….

After a few moments, she said, “I’ve
something to tell you people”

Silence around the table.

“I’m no longer a virgin”, and she begins to cry.

A long silence again.

And then, the father angrily and screamed at his wife, “It’s your fault! Always dressed and made up like a
prostitute!

Do you think you are setting a good example for your daughter? You see now? That’s how problems arrive”

The wife, in turn yelled at her husband:
“What about you? Are you setting a good example? Wasting your salary on sluts who sometimes even accompany you to your doorstep! Are you setting a good example for your 10-year-old daughter?”

The father continued
“And her elder sister, that good-for-nothing, With her rasta man of a boyfriend, Who is always found with her in all the hotels. Do you believe she is setting a good example for her younger sister?”

And the recriminations went on and on and on….

The grandmother touches the shoulder of the little grand daughter to console her And asks her :

“Well, my little girl, how did it happen?”

And the little girl replies while stifling her sobs:

"it’s the priest”

The grandmother asked:

“What do you mean, by ''it is the priest ?”

The little girl said: “The priest has chosen another girl to be Virgin Mary in the Christmas play.

I’m no longer playing the role of Virgin Mary again."

Hmmm the price of impatience!!!!

Even you the reader was much in a hurry to conclude and blamed the priest before the story ends.

Morale of the story is that its natural to be shocked at the beginning. But learn to listen to the whole story before you react.

Only then can you solve the issues thrown up by the story.

Remember wrong actions can't be undone even with the highest apology!.....

Moral : Always listen to the end before you react.

A good listener is what we need. Be one

is that its natural to be shocked at the beginning. But learn to listen to the whole story before you react.
1565678241675.png

The family was at the dining table. The little 10-year-old girl wasn't eating and had her nose in her plate….

After a few moments, she said, “I’ve
something to tell you people”

Silence around the table.

“I’m no longer a virgin”, and she begins to cry.

A long silence again.

And then, the father angrily and screamed at his wife, “It’s your fault! Always dressed and made up like a
prostitute!

Do you think you are setting a good example for your daughter? You see now? That’s how problems arrive”

The wife, in turn yelled at her husband:
“What about you? Are you setting a good example? Wasting your salary on sluts who sometimes even accompany you to your doorstep! Are you setting a good example for your 10-year-old daughter?”

The father continued
“And her elder sister, that good-for-nothing, With her rasta man of a boyfriend, Who is always found with her in all the hotels. Do you believe she is setting a good example for her younger sister?”

And the recriminations went on and on and on….

The grandmother touches the shoulder of the little grand daughter to console her And asks her :

“Well, my little girl, how did it happen?”

And the little girl replies while stifling her sobs:

"it’s the priest”

The grandmother asked:

“What do you mean, by ''it is the priest ?”

The little girl said: “The priest has chosen another girl to be Virgin Mary in the Christmas play.

I’m no longer playing the role of Virgin Mary again."

Hmmm the price of impatience!!!!

Even you the reader was much in a hurry to conclude and blamed the priest before the story ends.

Morale of the story is that its natural to be shocked at the beginning. But learn to listen to the whole story before you react.

Only then can you solve the issues thrown up by the story.

Remember wrong actions can't be undone even with the highest apology!.....

Moral : Always listen to the end before you react.

A good listener is what we need. Be one
active listening is very working..we have to avoid judgement to maintain our relationships

Life makes us impatience..we tried many times be patient but at the end we Regretted and Disappointed But through this we have seen demerits of impatience.

Patience sucks....be emotional and react, that's the beuty of being alive and living....!

If we don't express our emotions we become spunks, we are better dead than to be alive and unemotional..!

Let's live like we've never lived before, live like there's no tommorow... conquer the world with all your heart...!

We react, get disappointed and off we go.....!

Only the devil may care!

Tunaposisitiza kusikiliza kwa umakini tuwrke mkazo pia kujifunza kujieleza, kutoa maelezo yanayojitosheleza awali. Mtoto angenyoosha maelezo asingeletabtafrani yote ile.

Kuna watu wamepoteza fursa au kushindwa kufanikisha mambo yao kwa kushindwa kunyoosha maelezo mwanzo ( na mie nikiwa muhanga).