Ila Roman Abrahamovich alikuwa kiongozi kweli

edbreezy

Oct 14, 2022
John Obi Mikel: "My dad got kidnapped while I was playing for Nigeria at the 2018 World Cup in Russia."

"We were about to play against Argentina. Two hours before the game I got a phone call from my brother saying my dad got kidnapped."

"The first time he was kidnapped was shocking, but the second time was even more shocking because I was about to go into one of the biggest games of my life."

“I couldn't leave the room. I couldn't tell anybody. I was alone in the room for about 30 minutes, thinking what am I going to do?"

"But we're about to go into the biggest game of our lives. We're about to play against Lionel Messi and Argentina."

"Chelsea were very supportive. I remember Roman Abramovich saying 'do you want me to send people over? Because I know if I send people over, I can get your dad out' — I was like, how are you going to do this?"

"He said don't worry about that. Just let me know if you want that option, I can do it."

(@talkSPORT)

4/5 days after the game, John's father was released and rescued by police
20231109_172226.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using JamiiForums mobile app

John Obi Mikel: "My dad got kidnapped while I was playing for Nigeria at the 2018 World Cup in Russia."

"We were about to play against Argentina. Two hours before the game I got a phone call from my brother saying my dad got kidnapped."

"The first time he was kidnapped was shocking, but the second time was even more shocking because I was about to go into one of the biggest games of my life."

“I couldn't leave the room. I couldn't tell anybody. I was alone in the room for about 30 minutes, thinking what am I going to do?"

"But we're about to go into the biggest game of our lives. We're about to play against Lionel Messi and Argentina."

"Chelsea were very supportive. I remember Roman Abramovich saying 'do you want me to send people over? Because I know if I send people over, I can get your dad out' — I was like, how are you going to do this?"

"He said don't worry about that. Just let me know if you want that option, I can do it."

(@talkSPORT)

4/5 days after the game, John's father was released and rescued by policeView attachment 2808914

Russian Israel huyu, akili mingi, hawa Israel wana akili kama mimi, Abromavich ni kichwa sana

(@talkSPORT)

4/5 days after the game, John's father was released and rescued by policeView attachment 2808914

huyu ni mshirika wa putini
Putin subordinate.

hata figisu alizopigwa zilitokana na ukaribu wake na putin

Tajiri miluzi anaweza ht kukuuliza
'kwani wewe ni mchezaji wa Chelsea.? Unacheza nafasi ya kipa au mshambuliaji.? Mbona sijawahi kukuona kwenye mazoezi, huo ni utovu wa nidhamu nakukata mshahara
'

Back
Top Bottom