If this is you, Come pls, Someone is waiting


Naanza kuamini wanayocoment hapa may be ur just still a little bud.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
biggest and famous bank...sounds like one bank of river Ruvu
 
Im only 25,are u the Registar or something else?

No boy, am not a registrar. I beg to differ and just wanted to exactly calculate your psychology though I hv never met you. Firstly, "biggest and famous bank" sounds awkward!! Only the fools will run after you. Again, at 25 looking for a future partner mtandaoni?
Anyway, there must be something wrong with you. I bet, something is wrong. Get rid of that zengwe lest you end up in vain if you can catch my drift. Trust me. U hv plenty of time to plan and decide for your future. If some sorts are not ok now, just calm down.
I dont believe if one can make a serious bond wth anony, one has to choose for themselves instead.
Probably u looking for a rebound relationship and normally, rebounds turn to serious rifts after a very short period of time. U go sit down crack ur head before things get worse. Believe me, u'll come here wth a holy testimony. Good luck, after all.
Good night bro.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…