I need A Girl : Where are you Cute Girl blessed with Inner & Outer Beauty?!!.

Oops! stop what you thinking! Am not singing P. Diddy's hit song 'I need a girl' , but am seriously in need with one. If you have checked out my previous posts you would have noticed that this is not my first thread that I have posted with this same accord. Then stop wonder and ask yourself why am I still posting? does it mean in JF there are no Girls? ,Ladies? nor Women?!! Does it mean I have found none to date?!

The answer is obvious NO to first questions and big YES to the latter. The truth is I have had massive influx of texts in my INBOX from girls, ladies and women of JF as response to whatever I post in search for them. This is a good sign that with JF Love Connect we can still connect. But why in most cases I find no girl to impress me and meet my standards?! does it mean most of the girls here in JF Love Connect are below of my standard? . This questions must have an answer but will still have to remain unanswered until when the contrary is proved ( until when I find the girl of my life - la chica de mi vida). Where are you cute lady who is blessed with inner & outer beauty?!

I repeat, do you really want this opportunity to have a guy like me to pass you by?!! . I am pretty sure you are not, so stop hesitating to talk to your man here with gentle heart!. I repeat my standard are as pretty easy to meet as follows:

1. You must be a girl ( be it a lady or woman or whoever you may be called, my self i regard you as a girl) aged not below 21 years but not above 28 years.

2. You must be Tanzanian or person from any country of this world except North Korea, China, Russia or Iran. Moreover you must be very very beautiful inside out!!

3. You must speak either of these languages Swahili, English or Spanish.

4. If you are Christian it is well and good, If you are Moslem is well and good also. I don't want Pagans or Atheist. The cornerstone is 'You must confess only this - that there is God the almighty and one day he will come to judge us'.

4. You must be educated - if you can read, write, speak and count in either of the above languages will suffice!, but if you have a level of education, or bachelor degree or masters degree you will be greatly touch my heart.

Others we will talk in private ...................................waiting to hear from you.

some corrections to make sir:

1. below of my standard: below my standards
2. This questions must have an answer: this question
3. I repeat my standard are: standards
4. You must be Tanzanian or person: You must be a Tanzanian or a person.
5. You will be greatly touch my heart: You will be greatly touched by my heart or You will greatly touch my heart.

Someone else to help me with more corrections guys.
Oops! stop what you thinking! Am not singing P. Diddy's hit song 'I need a girl' , but am seriously in need with one. If you have checked out my previous posts you would have noticed that this is not my first thread that I have posted with this same accord. Then stop wonder and ask yourself why am I still posting? does it mean in JF there are no Girls? ,Ladies? nor Women?!! Does it mean I have found none to date?!

The answer is obvious NO to first questions and big YES to the latter. The truth is I have had massive influx of texts in my INBOX from girls, ladies and women of JF as response to whatever I post in search for them. This is a good sign that with JF Love Connect we can still connect. But why in most cases I find no girl to impress me and meet my standards?! does it mean most of the girls here in JF Love Connect are below of my standard? . This questions must have an answer but will still have to remain unanswered until when the contrary is proved ( until when I find the girl of my life - la chica de mi vida). Where are you cute lady who is blessed with inner & outer beauty?!

I repeat, do you really want this opportunity to have a guy like me to pass you by?!! . I am pretty sure you are not, so stop hesitating to talk to your man here with gentle heart!. I repeat my standard are as pretty easy to meet as follows:

1. You must be a girl ( be it a lady or woman or whoever you may be called, my self i regard you as a girl) aged not below 21 years but not above 28 years.

2. You must be Tanzanian or person from any country of this world except North Korea, China, Russia or Iran. Moreover you must be very very beautiful inside out!!

3. You must speak either of these languages Swahili, English or Spanish.

4. If you are Christian it is well and good, If you are Moslem is well and good also. I don't want Pagans or Atheist. The cornerstone is 'You must confess only this - that there is God the almighty and one day he will come to judge us'.

4. You must be educated - if you can read, write, speak and count in either of the above languages will suffice!, but if you have a level of education, or bachelor degree or masters degree you will be greatly touch my heart.

Others we will talk in private ...................................waiting to hear from you.

5. You will be greatly touch my heart: You will be greatly touched by my heart or You will greatly touch my heart.

Dude am not here to compete writing an essay! nor am I into speaking English debate! you are a disgrace bro..if there is any mistake then it is a common mistake in English! ...and you are not English therefore you do not have any mandate to correct me!..mind your language and business!! ..your corrections are meaningless and pointless!! especially corrections number 1,4 and 5..pointless for there was no error!.. the use prepositions such as a, a t, or on etc is a problem even to a native English speaking person!

Dude am not here to compete writing an essay! nor am I into speaking English debate! you are a disgrace bro..if there is any mistake then it is a common mistake in English! ...and you are not English therefore you do not have any mandate to correct me!..mind your language and business!! ..your corrections are meaningless and pointless!! especially corrections number 1,4 and 5..pointless for there was no error!.. the use prepositions such as a, a t, or on etc is a problem even to a native English speaking person![/QUOTE

Bro there is no such English you will be greatly touch my heart. Go correct your language. Mind you am not a disgrace as I did what I were supposed to do dude.

( que extrano sonido como indio )... por cierto estoy impresionado con su rosca ...

puede tu sueno convertido en realidad... solo creo en nuestro hacedor y el trabajaran absolutamente en su deseo.

Buena suerte.

jf rahaaa waiiii

Dude am not here to compete writing an essay! nor am I into speaking English debate! you are a disgrace bro..if there is any mistake then it is a common mistake in English! ...and you are not English therefore you do not have any mandate to correct me!..mind your language and business!! ..your corrections are meaningless and pointless!! especially corrections number 1,4 and 5..pointless for there was no error!.. the use prepositions such as a, a t, or on etc is a problem even to a native English speaking person!
Mmmh unaonekana utakua baba mbishi mwene misimamo flani hivi.. Mmmh. Ungekubali tu hizo corrections.. It's part of learning too.

( que extrano sonido como indio )... por cierto estoy impresionado con su rosca ...

puede tu sueno convertido en realidad... solo creo en nuestro hacedor y el trabajaran absolutamente en su deseo.

Buena suerte.

Muchas gracias, querida, ¿eres india? ¡Me preguntaba! Me deseas suerte, ¿no eres el número de la suerte?

Mmmh unaonekana utakua baba mbishi mwene misimamo flani hivi.. Mmmh. Ungekubali tu hizo corrections.. It's part of learning too.
dont be stupid!! ukiona mtu anakuja kujifanya kucorrect wenzake kwanza ujue ni mtaka shari..hizi lugha si nilizaliwa nazo..shuwaini zake!!

Lol..la chica de mi vida.
All the best in ur quest Mr.Wanted
NB.i do meet all ur standards but u dont seem like u need a girl.u rather sound like u re soooooo needed by the JFfemale population.

NB.i do meet all ur standards but u dont seem like u need a girl.u rather sound like u re soooooo needed by the JFfemale population.
Ten cuidado con lo que dices ti me, suena arrogante

be careful with what you say to me, you sounds arrogant