Von Mo

JF-Expert Member
May 7, 2012
One day i met with the most beautiful lady, it was amaze! then i told the lady:

I LOVE YOU NOT BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE BUT WHO I AM WHEN I AM WITH YOU,
she laughs and close her eyes.........
She open her beautiful eyes with nice red lips and she reply;

I LOVE YOU NOT........................
i got a shock, she said you are so talent guy with gud job, OMG(ooh my God), with your status..upo sana

UTAKUJA KUNITESA......
Jamani how can i be successful to marry this beautiful Lady with each and everything i need.
For me education is nothing but personality(physical appearance plus consistent behaviour)

ops pole, kiswahili hakieleweki au kiingereza changu mentor

Hii ni tautology au fallacy??
LOGIC....................
Siyo wote waliofaulu hesabu walipata zote isipokuwa walifikia viwango vya ufaulu ambavyo ni 50%.....si vizuri kumcheka wa 49.9%, Tautology=T, Fallacy=F

Ha ha ha ha ha, basi nakuja ba Green Theorem

LOGIC....................
Siyo wote waliofaulu hesabu walipata zote isipokuwa walifikia viwango vya ufaulu ambavyo ni 50%.....si vizuri kumcheka wa 49.9%, Tautology=T, Fallacy=F

i got a shock, she said you are so talent guy with gud job, OMG(ooh my God), with your status..upo sana

UTAKUJA KUNITESA......
Jamani how can i be successful to marry this beautiful Lady with each and everything i need.
For me education is nothing but personality(physical appearance plus consistent behaviour)

you want to marry her just because she is beautiful...but always remember,no matter who you endup with,there will always be someone MORE ATTRACTIVE right arround the corner.
If you base your LOVE arround attraction only,then you will find no LASTING LOVE.
Also when you are with someone for a long time,they stop being the attractive eye candy YOU FIRST NOTICED.

you want to marry her just because she is beautiful...but always remember,no matter who you endup with,there will always be someone MORE ATTRACTIVE right arround the corner.
If you base your LOVE arround attraction only,then you will find no LASTING LOVE.
Also when you are with someone for a long time,they stop being the attractive eye candy YOU FIRST NOTICED.

Kama ukioa usiyempenda utamsaliti........Shati langu lilinivutia katika mengi nikalichukua(uzuri) kisha nikacheki material(tabia) inafaaa NIKALIPIA na ndiyo maana nikavaa naambiwa napendeza japo me nalijua hilo tangiapo

UTAKUJA KUNITESA......
kweli huyo mdada ni mzuri hadi macho yake yana lips .. i cant imagine!