I love my girlfriend but am attracted to other girls.

Perry

JF-Expert Member
Feb 24, 2011
Hello guys!!i've been with my girlfriend for over 2yrs,and i love her more than she can imagine.we have a lot of fun together,but recently i have found my self attracted to other girls,i know that i dont want to break up with my girl,but i keep on having the urge to flirt with other girls all the time.sometime i fantasize about kissing them.am i a sleaze?or mayb am i with the wrong girl?i'm so confused and i need your help on this.

Hello guys!!i've been with my girlfriend for over 2yrs,and i love her more than she can imagine.we have a lot of fun together,but recently i have found my self attracted to other girls,i know that i dont want to break up with my girl,but i keep on having the urge to flirt with other girls all the time.sometime i fantasize about kissing them.am i a sleaze?or mayb am i with the wrong girl?i'm so confused and i need your help on this.

dont lyk to luv luv the comit adultery...

Aisee takea bro, shetani anambinu nyingi sana za kuwanasa, afterall kila mdada anauzuri wake, so hutokaa upate mdada mwenye yote unayohitaji, cha msingi ridhika tu na huyo mtoto, si unajua hua wanaumia sana hawa viumbe hasa akijua kuwa huridhiki nae.. Kila la kheri

duu,hivi ukijua kua huyo gal wako nae yuko attracten 2 other guy,what wil u do?ushauri tu ni kwamba achana na njaa ya macho,wazuri ni wengi na kila cku wanazaliwa zaid sana kemea hilo pepo linalokunyemelea.

That is called cheating aisee......... Not healthy for your relationship if you real luv your girl. I think you are taking her for granted bcoz you have been with her for a long time,so unamchukulia poa tu. Do something to revive your relationship; fanya vile vitu ulivyokuwa unamfanyia enzi zile unamfukuzia au kipindi kile cha mwanzo mwanzo......... Otherwise you will lose her.

Acha ku compare wanawake wengine na girlfnd wako.Ulivyo mchagua ulijua unataka nini kutoka kwa mwanamke.Hizo ni tamaa,na kemea hilo pepo la ngono.

My friend... this is misuse of the word "love".

For your information, "love" is a feeling within your heart. One can not decide to love another person. Love just happens..sometimes slowly, sometimes like a flash of lightning.

Frankly speaking, you do not love your girlfriend anymore (may be you loved her in the past), but for sure not anymore.
The signs are loud and clear. Once you start looking and fantasizing about other girls...

Also be prepared for trouble from your girlfriend. Most women dont take it lightly to be used and dumped.
Lets be fair about this. Put yourself in her place... think about it... If you were a girl, would you have taken it lightly if someone uses you and make you waste 2 years of your life with a lot of promises and then suddenly the guy "start looking at other girls"?...
....think about it..

Love has no limitations, keep loving everybody, who cares, kiss them, touch them, be safe.

Whatever attracts you to these other girls..., try if you can make her or convince her to be like that.. (if whats attracts you is materialistic).., if it more than that then you might have a problem and the only way is to avoid temptations na kuridhika na ulichonacho

I think you should know what you want from each other. In many relationships, we all have our interests. Today you may love Sarah because of the publicity she brought you. For Fiona, it might have been a way of healing your broken heart. Next is Teddy, so beautiful, her work is to accompany you to corporate parties meant for couples. Then Christine, that one you may confess you have no idea why you dated her in the first place.
If you ask Sarah why she dated you, she may say that you are her first try at love thus you are her teacher in this field. If ask Teddy the same question she may say your sense of style and class complemented her beauty. For Fiona, you are her set up to set a standard for future lovers. For Christine, she too may not know why you dated in the first place. Others may just be a sample of the real deal!

I think you should know what you want from each other. In many relationships, we all have our interests. Today you may love Sarah because of the publicity she brought you. For Fiona, it might have been a way of healing your broken heart. Next is Teddy, so beautiful, her work is to accompany you to corporate parties meant for couples. Then Christine, that one you may confess you have no idea why you dated her in the first place.
If you ask Sarah why she dated you, she may say that you are her first try at love thus you are her teacher in this field. If ask Teddy the same question she may say your sense of style and class complemented her beauty. For Fiona, you are her set up to set a standard for future lovers. For Christine, she too may not know why you dated in the first place. Others may just be a sample of the real deal!

bombu likes this post. I'll serve you a drink of your choice for these useful words.

Last edited by a moderator: