I am thinking of migrating from Kenya to Tanzania

Sawa wakuu....nimewaskia. point ilikuwa nikuje place new kutuliza akili for around 6 months nikichapa kazi and try focus..Nairobi ni rat race mbaya, wanted a different outlook ya life.but i appreciate your feedback
Kwahyo umeghairi ebu kuja uko A town nitakupokea..Nitakupea na Mbuzi mmoja unywe supu.Njoo tulambe asali ya mama

You are bit late just hurry up Tz is the motherland country full of opportunities and stable security. Just come and invest in whatever business not limited to mimining, small industry, buying ceral in bulky, financial business, fishing, transportation, tourism, real estates.
Thinks to stay in lake zone, Arusha, Morogoro, Shnyanga, Singida, and Tabora regions.

You are bit late just hurry up Tz is the motherland country full of opportunities and stable security. Just come and invest in whatever business not limited to mimining, small industry, buying ceral in bulky, financial business, fishing, transportation, tourism, real estates.
Thinks to stay in lake zone, Arusha, Morogoro, Shnyanga, Singida, and Tabora regions.
I like the positivity man..I appreciate you

Na mjiandae wakenya watakuja sahvi bongo....
Kuna mkenya namjuwa Jan next year anakuja na team yke huko babati kuwekeza kwenye kilimo....
Wabongo mkae mguu sawa,wabongo Acha sisi tuendele kumfatilia mandonga mtu kazi

Ova
We're not bad..just enterprising

Back
Top Bottom