I am thinking of migrating from Kenya to Tanzania

Sep 22, 2022
Would you advise a Kenyan to emigrate to TZ? I have been thinking hard about it. I work online so basically I'm set economically in the near future, unless something changes.

I am ready for around 200 dollars a month for expenses. So for you TZ guys, do you think starting a new life in your country offers some benefits that i won't find here in Kenya? If so what's the best part of your country offers the benefits of making a living while offering the best chance of moving forward in life?

Thank you

Hapa ndo najua Kila sehemu ni majanga. Huku tunalia na tozo, ugumu wa maisha, mfumuko wa Bei, ila at the same time kuna mtu anafikiria kuja kuanzia maisha huku.

Anyway, mkuu, what I can tell u nikwamba, kwenye ili life Kila mtu ananjia yake ya kutobolea. Nimeshuhudia watu wakitoka Vijijini na kukimbilia Mjini then wakafanikiwa, lakini wapo waliotoka Mjini na kurudi Vijijini pia wakatoboa. So, kama umeona huko hapakupi what u needed, just move. Life is a puzzle, we may be facing on the same direction, yet differ on what see. Na hii inatokana na point of focus ya Kila mtu. Set your plan well, then come, the rest will unfold later on.

It is better you remain there! To your mother country. Don't even try to emigrate to Tozonia state! You will regret.

Would you advise a Kenyan to emigrate to TZ? I have been thinking hard about it. I work online so basically I'm set economically in the near future, unless something changes.

I am ready for around 200 dollars a month for expenses. So for you TZ guys, do you think starting a new life in your country offers some benefits that i won't find here in Kenya? If so what's the best part of your country offers the benefits of making a living while offering the best chance of moving forward in life?

Thank you
Waziri wetu wa fedha alitushauri tuamie Burundi when we complained about Taxes. Therefore I'm advising you to join us at time when we will be moving to Burundi. How do you see it dude ?.

Thank you
Ukache nairobi uje ushagoo dar es salaam....that is just daft mzee

Kwanza hongera kwa kutaka kutoka nchi moja kwenda nyingine.

Kila mtu na matamanio yake ya kuishi ili mradi hauvunji taratibu za nchi husika, maisha ni popote pale duniani hasa inner self ikikupa muelekeo mpya.

Tanzania kuna fulsa nyingi ni bahati mbaya tuliopo hapa hatuzioni ila aliye mje ndiye anaziona, so kama umevutiwa fuata taratibu njoo mafanikio yako yatakuwa hapa.

Thank you
Arushaaa mmejazana sana

Sent from my Infinix X650 using JamiiForums mobile app

Kuna watu wapo negative Sana humu MTU kaomba ushauri vizuri Tu cha ajabu wengi wenu ushauri mnao mpa. Maisha ni mzunguko Leo kwake Kesho kwako utaomba ushauri humu au sehemu nyingine kuhamia nchi jirani watu husika WA nchi hiyo hawatokupa ushirikiano pia.

Sawa wakuu..😂..nimewaskia. point ilikuwa nikuje place new kutuliza akili for around 6 months nikichapa kazi and try focus..Nairobi ni rat race mbaya, wanted a different outlook ya life.but i appreciate your feedback

Na mjiandae wakenya watakuja sahvi bongo....
Kuna mkenya namjuwa Jan next year anakuja na team yke huko babati kuwekeza kwenye kilimo....
Wabongo mkae mguu sawa,wabongo Acha sisi tuendele kumfatilia mandonga mtu kazi

Ova

6 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom