I am selling my 12.1MP 20x Optical Zoom Canon Digital Camera

Ramthods

JF-Expert Member
Jun 2, 2009
Hi Buddies,

I have upgraded to Nikon D90 prosumer camera and don't think I would need my Canon Powershot SX 20 IS around any more.

I bought this great camera at BestBuy and have taken around 1,200 shots with it - it still in a mint condition, comes with its original box and all attachments.

I am now in Tanzania. Most online shops (in the US) are selling it from $350 to $420, though here in Tanzania it's hard to find, and being sold around 900,000/= to 1,100,000/=

However that buys it from me, should consider this my XMass gift as it comes with a very good price.

Price to be disclosed to interested people only. PM me if you are.

I don't need $$$, just TZS!

Links:
Amazon.com: Canon PowerShot SX20IS 12.1MP Digital Camera with 20x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch Articulating LCD: Electronics

Canon PowerShot SX20 IS Review

Canon announces PowerShot SX20 IS super-zoom: Digital Photography Review

sema bei in TZS, ushaanza kututisha na review za huko mtoni

haha! usiwe na presha mkuu.

Bei ni tzs 420,000 ~ USD 280

I sent PM to those asked for my number.

Note, the original price is ~ $400 if you buy online, otherwise Tax would add up in a brick and mortar store.

For $280 means I took off $120. Though it's used, it looks like new, no scratches or anything!

If you really like taking great photos, far beyond a point and shoot camera, this is in fact among the best you can find out there.

I still love this camera. I am just selling it through coz I know I wont need it any more.

Ramthods, Is the camera there with you yet? I am seriously in need of it. Can you kindly help me get it at Tshs 400000? I reside in Mbeya, if we end in a good deal how am gonna get it? If you don't mind, here is my cell phone number 0658778611 or 0762778611

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…