I am selling my 12.1MP 20x Optical Zoom Canon Digital Camera

Ramthods

JF-Expert Member
Jun 2, 2009
Hi Buddies,

I have upgraded to Nikon D90 prosumer camera and don't think I would need my Canon Powershot SX 20 IS around any more.

I bought this great camera at BestBuy and have taken around 1,200 shots with it - it still in a mint condition, comes with its original box and all attachments.

I am now in Tanzania. Most online shops (in the US) are selling it from $350 to $420, though here in Tanzania it's hard to find, and being sold around 900,000/= to 1,100,000/=

However that buys it from me, should consider this my XMass gift as it comes with a very good price.

Price to be disclosed to interested people only. PM me if you are.

I don't need $$$, just TZS!

Links:
Amazon.com: Canon PowerShot SX20IS 12.1MP Digital Camera with 20x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch Articulating LCD: Electronics

Canon PowerShot SX20 IS Review

Canon announces PowerShot SX20 IS super-zoom: Digital Photography Review

sema bei in TZS, ushaanza kututisha na review za huko mtoni

I sent PM to those asked for my number.

Note, the original price is ~ $400 if you buy online, otherwise Tax would add up in a brick and mortar store.

For $280 means I took off $120. Though it's used, it looks like new, no scratches or anything!

If you really like taking great photos, far beyond a point and shoot camera, this is in fact among the best you can find out there.

I still love this camera. I am just selling it through coz I know I wont need it any more.

Ramthods, Is the camera there with you yet? I am seriously in need of it. Can you kindly help me get it at Tshs 400000? I reside in Mbeya, if we end in a good deal how am gonna get it? If you don't mind, here is my cell phone number 0658778611 or 0762778611

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom