I am looking for a single parent to marry me

Dec 10, 2014
Am a girl of 25 years of age searching for a single parent (i.e a man who has a child but not married) to be my husband. I am a christian by faith with a bachelor degree in education, not yet employed but hopefully by next year I will be employed.

Any interested single parent reading this post with the following qualifications please pm me:
1. Tall and good looking
2. Christian (not msabato)
3. Degree and above

You are 25 and u er looking for a single parent husband!!

I am wondering when u reach 30 who will you be looking for!! A husband who has lost his wife?

Wonders shall never end. You sound desperate my dear which is very bad

Any interested single parent reading this post with the following qualification not hastate to pm me:
1. Tall and good looking

Nimefeli hiki kigezo pekee, lakini nitakicompensate kwa uwezo wa kukutunza kifedha ata kama hutapata kazi.

Naomba nifikirie Sensitive Lady..

You are 25 and u er looking for a single parent husband!!

I am wondering when u reach 30 who will you be looking for!! A husband who has lost his wife?

Wonders shall never end. You sound desperate my dear which is very bad

Am not desperate xfactor I just have my good reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any interested single parent reading this post with the following qualification ..
3. Degree and above
Hiki kigezo kimenikosesha wife nina diploma ila now nachukua bachelor abroad second year. .naomba unifikirie ..myn

Am a girl of 25 years of age suching for a single parent (i.e a man who has a child but not married) to be my husband. I am a christian by faith with a bachelor degree in education, not yet employed but hopefully by next year I will be employed.

Any interested single parent reading this post with the following qualification not hastate to pm me:
1. Tall and good looking
3. Degree and above

AM here My Dear sensitive lady . Nasubiri uni-interview.

Am not desperate xfactor I just have my good reasons.

There is no good reason about this my friend. It's either u can't conceive or u er desperate and u believe that a man with a child is also desperate so it's easy to get one.

If you think having a child makes him mature then try to think why he doesn't want to marry the mother of his child? I am not saying all single fathers are immature or cannot make a good husband but my point is it doesn't matter whether he is a single parent or not,anyone can be a good husband.

Am a girl of 25 years of age suching for a single parent (i.e a man who has a child but not married) to be my husband. I am a christian by faith with a bachelor degree in education, not yet employed but hopefully by next year I will be employed.

1. Tall and good looking
3. Degree and above

My dear pole kwa vipingamizi unavyokutana navyo hapa. Dear don't worry just keep follow your heart ,and forget those Yudas in this place. If your heart and spirit leads you to do this then don't let anyone including me to be on your way,trust yourself have confidence aand believe that you already get your husband in Jesus name, Amen. Usijali makenge watu hata biblia inasema hivyo kuwa watakuwepo kila sehemu so just forgive them anyone aliyekukwaza hapa na utizame mbele , my love. Mungu akupe haja ya moyo wako, Amen. Kila la heri, mapendo tele.Thanks