Huyu ndie Diego Armando Maradona

Mwana Mtoka Pabaya

JF-Expert Member
Apr 22, 2012
Wengi wetu tunamfahamu huyu jamaa kwa vituko vya uwanjani na kwa namna ya uchezaji wake. Kila linapotajwa jina la Maradona, watu akili zao huelekea kwenye soka. Lakini huyu Maradona ana makubwa zaidi mdomoni mwake kuliko mguuni.

Maradona anafahamika zaidi na vyombo vya habari kwa mdomo mchafu zaidi ya mpira. Waandishi wa michezo wanamjua kwa soka, lkn waandishi wa habari zingine na makocha humfahamu kwa namna yake mbovu ya kuwasilisha hisia zake. Hebu msome Maradona anapoudhiwa huwa anaongea nini:
hi-res-107069767_display_image.jpg

On his rival contender for the best footballer in history, Pele:
"Pele should go back to the museum"

On Pele's comments about Messi's ability and focus
"This is maybe due to old age affecting such comments [about Messi not being as good as Pele]. You can't blame the guy, he hasn't been doing anything for the past 20 years. I haven't even seen him in a supermarket - I don't know what he does. Usually, when you see him these days, it's only at award ceremonies next to the president of FIFA and looking like a doll that's being moved by remote control"

On Pele's comment that Neymer is better than Messi
"They need to change the medicine they are giving to the idiot"

On Michel Platini and the entire nation of France:
"We knon how the French are, and Platini is French and he think of himself as being more than the rest of the World. I've never paid him any attention and I won't do it now"

On his own children:
"My legitimate kids are Dalma and Giannina. The rest are product of my money and mistakes"

On the cameraman he has just run over in his car:
"What an assh*** you are. How can you put your foot under the wheel, man?"

On people who doubted his Argentina side's ability to qualify for the 2010 World Cup:
"To those who did not believe: now suck my d**k - I'm sorry ladies for my words - and keep on sucking it. I am either white or black. I will never be grey in my life. You treated me as you did. Now keep on sucking d**ks. I am grateful to my players and the Argentinian people. I thank no one but them. The rest, keep on sucking my d**k"

On every player who played in France '98:
"The players have all got square feet. They are like Robocops, they have more need of lubricants tha massage. I don't believe the tournament could be worse"

Hahahahahahaaaaaaaa The football God,
halafu ni jamaa yake mkubwa wa Jose Mourinho, labla ndio maana wote wana midomo michafu

mtu alieitia ladha soka, mchezaji wa kwanza barca kupewa standing ovation na mashabiki wa real madrid kwa burudan yake

maradona ni mchezaji pekee aliyewahi kuweka rekodi ya dunia ya uhamisho halafu akaja kuivunja mwenyewe, football genius