Huu ni ukweli au nimeliwa?

kiborinangai

Mar 11, 2016
Wakuu habari za humu ndani

Naomba kufahamu kuhusu hawa watu wanaoitwa WORLD CONCERN INTERNATIONAL
AU NIMELIWA WAKUUU MAANA SIJUI NILIE NANI

I trust you are fine.
We have reviewed your application, qualifications & experience, and pre- shortlisted you for the Administration Officer Position - based in our regional office in Mwanza,Tanzania but with travel on assignment to Co-operating Partner Offices in Kampala,Uganda and Nairobi,Kenya on need basis.
For the full Job description and remuneration terms, please see the attached Job description document (MS Word 2003-2007) or visit Careers – World Cocern-Relief Aid & Development
Find attached to this email our entry assessment form for new staff joining the organization. Fill it honestly and accurately and return the same to me as soon as possible as we need to fill the position very urgently (by 4/2/2017).
For the position, the organization requires your latest Psychometric ICPTS score as per the desired qualifications but given the geographical separation, as the recruitment is being done here in the USA, we are unable to conduct the same.

We request you to submit this together with the filled entry assessment form.
If your ICPTS is not ready, please fill & send back to me the new staff entry assessment form but schedule your ICPTS with an International invigilator including but not limited to the below invigilators and email me your score as soon as possible;
Dagmov Centre www.dagmov.com
RTW Testing Centre www.rtwtesting.com
Any other accredited ICPTS Invigilator is fine as well.
Please scan and email the certified ICPTS score to reach me on or before close of business Friday 3rd February 2017 if you would wish to proceed with the recruitment process.
Wishing you all the best in remaining application processes. World Concern International is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.
Regards,
Lagertha Finn
Human Resources Manager
World Concern International,
Middle East & Africa Office
6th Park Avenue. 11th Floor.
Squarefoot ,NY 10176
Tel: + 1 646 586 2895
Fax: + 1 646 503 2343
New York, U.S.A

Duuuh!!! Scam, nishawai kutana na mitego kama hiyo maranyingi tu, hao ni wez wa mitandaoni

Hivi hua sielewi hua watu wanalogwa ama vipi kweli unaambiwa utoe hela unatoa hata hauulizi na kaz gan ambayo lazima utoe hela ufanyiwe assesment ama interview ...