Huu mwaka tuliwaambia Wakenya

The problem with you is that you think with your mouth. I have told you that we don`t need BRT. Simple and clear, or what don`t you understand there?
these idiots think hizo solution zao can be applied everywhere,
The needs of the Nairobi metropolis in mass transport cannot be solved by a few buses with special lanes

Hiyo light rail system iko wapi

Sizitaki mbichi hizi
The govt has started by reviving the old railway and buying more coaches .... i find them more efficient than BRT..4
More is under-way for a comprehensive plan...

Hiyo light rail system iko wapi

Sizitaki mbichi hizi
These are more useful to Nairobi than buses ...
1591032628693.png

1591032761581.png

The govt has started by reviving the old railway and buying more coaches .... i find them more efficient than BRT..4
More is under-way for a comprehensive plan...
Ni mwendo wa sizitaki mbichi hizi.

Nilikuuliza iko wapi light train

Nyie ni mdomo mwingi tushawazoea.
Nairobi commuter railway is already operational kaka...

Capacity will be increased by buying more coaches and building a new railway to serve new routes(this is in the planning state)

These are the routes being served currently by the existing Nairobi Commuter Railway

1591033146719.png

The problem with you is that you think with your mouth. I have told you that we don`t need BRT. Simple and clear, or what don`t you understand there?
Takataka ya matatu " slums people transport system "

Send by APOLO 1

Nairobi commuter railway is already operational kaka...

Capacity will be increased by buying more coaches and building a new railway to serve new routes(this is in the planning state)

These are the routes being served currently by the existing Nairobi Commuter Railway

View attachment 1465954
Kwa kuruka ruka tu na kubadilisha gear hamjambo.

Sorry.
Until i realized the space between your ears has no grey matter sufficient to run an intellectual discourse
Hii ilikuwa mwaka 2012,

Commuter Trains
The Dar es Salaam Commuter – On 29th October 2012, TAZARA introduced Commuter Train Services in Tanzania’s port city of Dar es Salaam, covering a distance of 30km from Dar es Salaam main station to Mwakanga, on the outskirts of the city. The Commuter Train Service was introduced at the request of the Tanzanian government, keen to ease the transport challenges in the city, especially during peak hours. The government financed the initial costs of refurbishing the dilapidated coaches and locomotives to put them back into service having been discarded for years. The Commuter Trains utilize TAZARA’s main track, transporting some 9,000 passengers every day, except weekends and public holidays when the service is not available.

Back
Top Bottom