Huawei e220 hspda inachakachulika

wanatamani

JF-Expert Member
Apr 10, 2011
mazee nilijichimbia mpaka kimeeleweka .utamu zaidi baada ya kuichakachua unatumia free internet .
Masikio yako yawe karibu nami

mazee nilijichimbia mpaka kimeeleweka .utamu zaidi baada ya kuichakachua unatumia free internet .
Masikio yako yawe karibu nami

Ina maana we ulikuwa hujui kama inacahakachulika. wala hukuwa na haja ya kujichimbia. Kuna uzi hapa watu wametoa link unaoleza jinsi ya kuchakachua hiyo e220 bila shida

Ina maana we ulikuwa hujui kama inacahakachulika. wala hukuwa na haja ya kujichimbia. Kuna uzi hapa watu wametoa link unaoleza jinsi ya kuchakachua hiyo e220 bila shida

sio hizo ulizo zoea za code reguest usikurupuke kucrash angalia model niyosema kama una weza chakachua ndio ukrash
mwana nimesema nilikuwa chimbo inamaana niliumiza kichwa naiprogram upya then hiyo internet inakuwa bure 100%
njoo upewe elimu usizoee za code request
then inkuwa na speed 7.2mb/s
by wanatamani@gmail.com

sio hizo ulizo zoea za code reguest usikurupuke kucrash angalia model niyosema kama una weza chakachua ndio ukrash
mwana nimesema nilikuwa chimbo inamaana niliumiza kichwa naiprogram upya then hiyo internet inakuwa bure 100%
njoo upewe elimu usizoee za code request
then inkuwa na speed 7.2mb/s
by wanatamani@gmail.com

Safi shusha maujuzi hayo tuyaone kamanda

Safi shusha maujuzi hayo tuyaone kamanda

Maelekezo ya ku unlock Huawei E220 HSDPA Modem

e220datuo.jpg
WANAJAMII
WANATAMANI NA PRESENT Mimi Nilinunua mwenyewe modem mpya ZAIN ya Huawei E220 nanilikuwa na furaha kutumia internet na hayo. Lakini pia nilitaka kupata mtandao kupitia mitandao mingine bila kulipa ziada! Hivyo mimi niliannza kuifanyia mautundui hii Modem jinsi ya kuifungua Baada ya majaribio kadhaa, mimi hatimaye niligundua PERFECT hack ya kufungua Modem yangu Bure! Hack hii inahusisha tillvaratagande ya Huawei E220 HSDPA Modem ambayo kuamsha yake ya kutumika kwenye mtandao wowote bure. Mimi binafsi nimejaribu hii hack & kwamafanikio na sasa Unlocked Huawei E220 Modem HSDPA.
Basic Requirements:
1) Your Huawei E220 HSDPA modem
2) Essential Softwares: Firmware E220, Hex Editor, QMAT and E220 SimLock Unlock Tool.
NIMEZI ZIP SOFT ZOTE HIZI PAMOJA ILIKUWAPA URAHISI WA KUMAKE TECH FREE FOR EVERY ONE
BAADA YA KU DOWNLOAD
FATA STEP ZIFUATAZO

• Remove the SIM card and connect the E220 USB Modem to the PC
  • Run the E220 Firmware
Now you'll get the following window. Select "I accept the agreement:
step2_1.jpg
Unlock Huawei E220 HSDPA Modem - Step 2

Then wait untill it detects the modem interface. After the detection of Modem, you will get the following window. Press Cancel:
step2_3.jpg
Unlock Huawei E220 HSDPA Modem - Step 2,b

Press Yes to Quit from the Firmware Update Process and this completes Step 2:
step2_4.jpg
Unlock Huawei E220 HSDPA Modem - Step 2,c

Step 3:

Run QMAT and select : Hardware Forensics -> Use Com/USB Port:
step3_1.jpg
Unlock Huawei E220 HSDPA Modem - Step 3,a

Select the correct COM interface which was detected by Firmware Updater:
step3_2.jpg
Unlock Huawei E220 HSDPA Modem - Step 3,b

Select Command VERNUM and Press Send Cmd. Then you will get version number and display Successfully Send Command at Bottom of the window if you correctly set the COM interface. If this not succes then make sure you are selected correct COM interface
step3_3.jpg
Unlock Huawei E220 HSDPA Modem - Step 3,c

Now Select Read EFS and set the End address as 00001000 and then press Lets Go. Now you will be asked to save the file. Give the name as Flash.bin and save it anywhere. You will get Successfully read EFS if everything went ok.
Step 4:

Run XVI32 Hex Editor and Open the saved file Flash.bin:
step4_1.jpg
Unlock Huawei E220 HSDPA Modem - Step 4,a

Find the String 53 64 2C 00 in the dump. Select menu item, Search -> Find:
step4_2.jpg
Unlock Huawei E220 HSDPA Modem - Step 4,b

In the same line of the corresponding place of the right side window will show the 8 digit lock code of your modem. It is easy to find, because there is no other 8 consecutive digit in the same line of the string 53 64 2C 00. Just keep searching until you find an 8 digit code grouped together.
step4_3.jpg
Unlock Huawei E220 HSDPA Modem - Step 4,c

Step 5:

Run E220 SIM Lock Unlock and enter the unlock code of your modem:
step5_1.jpg
Unlock Huawei E220 HSDPA Modem - Step 5

Your Huawei E220 HSDPA Modem should now be unlocked to any network..enjoy!

Habari za asubuhi wazee.Naona jumatatu imeanza vema kwangu kwa habari hii nzito.Mkuu naomba kawa unaweza ku-upload hizo software tuwekee ili tuweze kufaidi.Vile vile naomba kukuuliza kama 7.2Mbps unaipata kwa mitandao gani na ukiwa maeneo yapi? Natanguliza shukrani.

Maelekezo ya ku unlock Huawei E220 HSDPA Modem

e220datuo.jpg
WANAJAMII
WANATAMANI NA PRESENT Mimi Nilinunua mwenyewe modem mpya ZAIN ya Huawei E220 nanilikuwa na furaha kutumia internet na hayo. Lakini pia nilitaka kupata mtandao kupitia mitandao mingine bila kulipa ziada! Hivyo mimi niliannza kuifanyia mautundui hii Modem jinsi ya kuifungua Baada ya majaribio kadhaa, mimi hatimaye niligundua PERFECT hack ya kufungua Modem yangu Bure! Hack hii inahusisha tillvaratagande ya Huawei E220 HSDPA Modem ambayo kuamsha yake ya kutumika kwenye mtandao wowote bure. Mimi binafsi nimejaribu hii hack & kwamafanikio na sasa Unlocked Huawei E220 Modem HSDPA.

Copy and Paste!

Remember to Acknowledge the AUTHOR!

Unlock E220: Unlock Huawei E220 HSDPA Modem

Step-By-Step Instructions To Unlock The Huawei E220 HSDPA Modem

Unlock Huawei E220 HSDPA Modem

Hello everybody,
I am Er.Dave, an engineering graduate. I bought myself a new Huawei E220 and was happy surfing the internet with it. But I also wanted to access internet through other networks without paying extra! Hence I started reverse engineering this modem to unlock it. After several trials, I finally discovered the PERFECT hack to unlock my modem for Free! This hack involves unlocking the Huawei E220 HSDPA Modem which will activate it to be used on any network for FREE. I have personally tested this hack & successfully unlocked my Huawei HSDPA modem E220. This hack works specifically only on E220 models & might not work on any other models.

Basic Requirements:
1) Your Huawei E220 HSDPA modem
2) Essential Softwares: Firmware E220, Hex Editor, QMAT and E220 SimLock Unlock Tool.
I have zipped all these softwares into a single file for easier download. The download link for these softwares can be found in the steps below.

UPDATE: Hosting this software on our server costs money and the regular maintenance is expensive for me. Hence I now require all users to complete a very short 30 seconds advertiser survey(which is free ofcourse) before downloading this hacking software! This will ensure a smooth running of this website and will cover the maintenance fees too. Please do complete the survey before downloading this free hacking software to keep my site alive!
Step 1:

First you need to download the software pack essential for unlocking E220 modem. Click Here To download it for FREE. I have already scanned this software pack with 4 different antivirus(Kaspersky, Mcafee,Avast,Norton) & is totally clean!

There is no need to get the latest version of E220 Firmware for unlocking. It's just used for detecting the Harware Interface.

For Hex Editor, QMAT and E220 SimLock Unlock Tool requires no installation. They are just perfectly safe .exe files, simply double click on them to run.
Step 2:

Remove the SIM card and connect the E220 USB Modem to the PC
Run the E220 Firmware

Now you'll get the following window. Select "I accept the agreement:

Then wait untill it detects the modem interface. After the detection of Modem, you will get the following window. Press Cancel:

Press Yes to Quit from the Firmware Update Process and this completes Step 2:

Step 3:

Run QMAT and select : Hardware Forensics -> Use Com/USB Port:

Select the correct COM interface which was detected by Firmware Updater:

Unlock Huawei E220 HSDPA Modem - Step 3,b

Select Command VERNUM and Press Send Cmd. Then you will get version number and display Successfully Send Command at Bottom of the window if you correctly set the COM interface. If this not succes then make sure you are selected correct COM interface

Now Select Read EFS and set the End address as 00001000 and then press Lets Go. Now you will be asked to save the file. Give the name as Flash.bin and save it anywhere. You will get Successfully read EFS if everything went ok.
Step 4:

Run XVI32 Hex Editor and Open the saved file Flash.bin:

Find the String 53 64 2C 00 in the dump. Select menu item, Search -> Find:

In the same line of the corresponding place of the right side window will show the 8 digit lock code of your modem. It is easy to find, because there is no other 8 consecutive digit in the same line of the string 53 64 2C 00. Just keep searching until you find an 8 digit code grouped together.

Step 5:

Run E220 SIM Lock Unlock and enter the unlock code of your modem:

Your Huawei E220 HSDPA Modem should now be unlocked to any network..enjoy!
Click Here To FREE Download The Software Pack Needed In This Hack

Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2009 Unlock E220. All Rights Reserved.

weye uliyetumia. is it really true kuwa baada ya ku unlock inatowa free interenet? unatumia laini gani ili itoe free internet? tigo au........:biggrin1:

Back
Top Bottom