How to study(prepare for an Exam.Mnajiandaaje na mitihani mpaka kufauli?

naisha nasri

Apr 25, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen! I believe you are all fine and sound and adapting to the kind of lifestyle in our new regime.I have copied and u?
Back to the topic,
Everyone of us has his or her own way of preparing for an Exam,some are very good at memorizing, others have the courage of just reading,but the most common way of studying is memorizing.Many people fail their exams or keep on repeating and others resolve to forge certificates because all they know is that studying is reading page numbers. The question is what is the best way of studying!

Ladies and gentlemen! I believe you are all fine and sound and adapting to the kind of lifestyle in our new regime.I have copied and u?
Back to the topic,
Everyone of us has his or her own way of preparing for an Exam,some are very good at memorizing, others have the courage of just reading,but the most common way of studying is memorizing.Many people fail their exams or keep on repeating and others resolve to forge certificates because all they know is that studying is reading page numbers. The question is what is the best way of studying!

umetumwa kuandika essay

Mambo ya speak English nini?Anyway,you are probably a non swahili speaker.These are my thoughts:The best way of studying is understanding what you are taught rather than claiming what you are taught for answering examinations questions.Understanding means you can answer any question in your own words without affecting the answer whereas claiming means you have to answer the question without changing a single word from what you were taught by your tutor,teacher,lecturer,etc.The latter is very dangerous,people cant think broadly, it is all about "studying for answering exam questions"!!Does it sound awkward?

Kama unajianda na mitihani ya secondary
Wiki moja kabla hakikisha una namba ya mwanafunz kutokea feza boys au girls ....usiku wa mwisho wa maandilizi ya paper mcall jamaa akutumie paper zilizoleak solve vyema na wenzako.....asubuhi ingia kwa paper!!!!!!!matokeo utayapata nnamini utanipenda

kuwa na tabia ya kujisomea mwenyewe bila kusubiri kukaribia kwa tarehe za mitihan ndio unakurupukia daftari.

Ondoa mawazo ati wengine wanafaulu kisa wamevujishiwa mitihani(sio wote).

Ukianza soma wiki mbili au moja kabla ya mitihani unakuwa unajichanganya bure tu maana topic ni nyingi,masomo mengi hujui uanzie wapi uishie wapi.

Mambo ya speak English nini?Anyway,you are probably a non swahili speaker.These are my thoughts:The best way of studying is understanding what you are taught rather than claiming what you are taught for answering examinations questions.Understanding means you can answer any question in your own words without affecting the answer whereas claiming means you have to answer the question without changing a single word from what you were taught by your tutor,teacher,lecturer,etc.The latter is very dangerous,people cant think broadly, it is all about "studying for answering exam questions"!!Does it sound awkward?
I like this,it's absolutely beautiful, many thanks.

kuwa na tabia ya kujisomea mwenyewe bila kusubiri kukaribia kwa tarehe za mitihan ndio unakurupukia daftari.

Ondoa mawazo ati wengine wanafaulu kisa wamevujishiwa mitihani(sio wote).

Ukianza soma wiki mbili au moja kabla ya mitihani unakuwa unajichanganya bure tu maana topic ni nyingi,masomo mengi hujui uanzie wapi uishie wapi.
Msuli paper. Ulikuwa unatesa saaana

Back
Top Bottom