How to Make a woman Miss You (single guys out there)

Ohooo!!!! my lovely sister hivi you know how much i missed you, you don't even dare to say goodbye to your brother how could you

My beloved brother,nilikuwa nasafiri.....nimelogeka na JF hadi two hrs before niko hapa,niliposhtuliwa nikatimka haraka........it wasn't intentional.....am sorry my brother

We Maria Roza,mimi ndo nimekuombea kwa ma MOD urudishwe baada ya BAN na wenzio kuomba....leo nakuambia urudi kwa TOPIC unaniambia uko honeymoon na TF mwenye AD ambaye hata UN na AU wanamtambua kama mke.......sasa nakutengenezea BAN nyingine.....:coffee:

Wifi pole pole bas u know ur kaka is kupenda mimi sana as small house hahha haha!! backt to topic

Ops why! i told you i will drink the thing swetie no towel today :coffee::coffee:
Alright sweety pie i am takin some shots of GIN, i have also prepared LONG ISLAND ICE TEA cocktail for you it will do you good especially when you will be drinking that thing

Wifi pole pole bas u know ur kaka is kupenda mimi sana as small house hahha haha!! backt to topic

Ok,wifi....i know my brother loves you.....just make sure you do not love him back to the extent that he forgets the big house....i love both big and small house of my brother........:coffee:

My beloved brother,nilikuwa nasafiri.....nimelogeka na JF hadi two hrs before niko hapa,niliposhtuliwa nikatimka haraka........it wasn't intentional.....am sorry my brother

Someone here yesterday showed his face for two hours and then he disappeared for the rest of the day i guess he was lonely or something

Ok,wifi....i know my brother loves you.....just make sure you do not love him back to the extent that he forgets the big house....i love both big and small house of my brother........:coffee:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

ok,wifi....i know my brother loves you.....just make sure you do not love him back to the extent that he forgets the big house....i love both big and small house of my brother........:coffee:

a bit sad today......why??

no wonder!this is tipiko wifi,,lol!

sasa tunatengenezewa manual ya kufurahisha wasichana wetu, hii tuwaachie wazungu waafrica hatuhitaji hizi, mkoko tayari inamfanya animiss,.

sasa tunatengenezewa manual ya kufurahisha wasichana wetu, hii tuwaachie wazungu waafrica hatuhitaji hizi, mkoko tayari inamfanya animiss,.

hivi mkoko ni issue sana africa eeenh....