How to make a virus with ... the Virus Creation Wizzard

Herbalist Dr MziziMkavu

JF-Expert Member
Feb 3, 2009
I used to think that making viruses had something to do with programming skills. I thought writing a program that could copy itself, spread itself, hide in other programs or files, find its way around on all these different computers, that surely had to be the summum of programming.
Maybe this once was true. Back in the old days, when viruses ware written in assembler, were small enough to hide in the boot sector of a floppy disk, were able to attach themselves to a file without anyone noticing (and files were quite small those days), had stealth capability, and could influence your hardware directly, bypassing the operating system.
So maybe, maybe in those days, creating viruses could be seen as an achievement, or as a sport. Now, any fool can do it. And judging by the number of viruses, a lot of them do.
Here's how.

1. search the web for something like "Virus Construction Tool" or "Internet Worm Generator". Download it.
  2. run the program (click on its icon).
  3. fill in the form. Choose interesting names.
    v1_scr1.gif
  4. check the boxes to indicate how you want this virus / worm to spread (e-mail, irc, ...)
    v1_scr3.gif
  5. choose your options for 'payload'
    v1_scr2.gif

click "Done".
  6. click "create virus" or "generate"
  7. Save the file
  8. run it to see if it works.

This should create a visual basic script that will run on Windows computers and try to use the same Outlook application files to mass-mail itself. Much like the 'I love you' virus or the 'Ana Kournikova' worm.
Silly.
skriptkid.gif

Source: Silly Virus Howto
Tukijifunza kulinda Computer zetu kwa Virus pia tujifunze je Wanatengeneza vipi hizo Virus endelea kusoma

Ni vizuri kujua technolojia yote. Kila askari anajifunza kujilinda lakini anajifunza kuua pia. Thx and keep up

Ila mi naomba tujue jinsi ya kutengeza na tiba. Tusije tukatengeneza virus ikatugharim wakati hatuna maabara.

A Virus Program to Disable USB Ports
block_usb.jpg
In this post I will show how to create a simple virus that disables/blocks the USB ports on the computer (PC). As usual I use my favorite C programming language to create this virus. Anyone with a basic knowledge of C language should be able to understand the working of this virus program. Once this virus is executed it will immediately disable all the USB ports on the

computer. As a result the you’ll will not be able to use your pen drive or any other USB peripheral on the computer. The source code for this virus is available for download. You can test this virus on your own computer without any worries since I have also given a program to re-enable all the USB ports. 1. Download the USB_Block.rar file on to your computer.

2. It contains the following 4 files.

• block_usb.c (source code)
  • unblock_usb.c (source code)
3. You need to compile them before you can run it. A step-by-step procedure to compile C programs is given in my post - How to Compile C Programs. 3. Upon compilation of block_usb.c you get block_usb.exe which is a simple virus that will block (disable) all the USB ports on the computer upon execution (double click). 4. To test this virus, just run the block_usb.exe file and insert a USB pen drive (thumb drive). Now

you can see that your pen drive will never get detected. To re-enable the USB ports just run the unblock_usb.exe (you need to compile unblock_usb.c) file. Now insert the pen drive and it should get detected. 5. You can also change the icon of this file to make it look like a legitimate program. For more details on this refer my post – How to Change the ICON of an EXE file (This step is also optional). I hope you like this post. Please pass your comments.

Mkuu hao worm na virus waliokuwa associated na hiyo Virus construction kit ni wazamani sana, antivirus zote zitawaona, hutoweza kuattacha hilo file kwenye email mfano yahoo au gmail au hotmail mana virus hao wataonekana.

Unachoweza kufanya ni kumodify au kuandika virus codes/scripts mpya ambazo pia unabidi uongeze codes za kufanya zisiwe detected na antivirus. Then ukatumia hiyo kit kwenye email option na payload option. BANG!

WAKUU....naomba kuwakirisha this is EXTREMLY DANGER

kama unataka kutengeneza kuunda au kurekebisha virus programs fungua link hii ila mimi ni mjumbe tu

TeraBIT

kuna software zitazo wasaidia kukamilisha matakwa yenu!!

cheers

ila angalieni mnachotaka kukifanya hapa kitatusaidiaje watanzania?!! na je utaweza kukitibu!!!

naomba nijitoe kwenye thread hii wakuu

cheers!!!

Nimejaribu bana!!! daha....it very cul and works kama ilivyo promise...ila kabla ya kuedit na kuiprogram ni lazima u dissable anti-virus yako!!! so be super carefull!!!!

im out again!!!

Back
Top Bottom