How much responsibility do they bear?

Nyani Ngabu

Platinum Member
May 15, 2006
It’s no secret that I’ve called out the opposition on their hypocrisy on many things, coronavirus included.

And it’s no secret that I have umpteen times excoriated the government for its inept handling of the coronavirus pandemic and other things as well.

Now that Maalim Seif is no longer with us due to the coronavirus, it got me looking back at how both the opposition [parties] and the current government handled the whole thing from the get go.

In this video below, at the ACT-Wazalendo convention, just 6 months ago, no one seemed concerned about it. Coronavirus was already in full swing.

Most if not all of the party luminaries were there. Maalim Seif was there. Tundu Lissu made a cameo as well. Oh, Auntie [Shangazi] was there, too...and she was dancing her ass off. Looks like she was having a good ‘ol funky time 😃.

As I scour the video, I see absolutely no one in the crowd heeding all or even some of the recommended COVID-19 precautionary measures of wearing masks, social distancing, not shaking or holding hands, etc,. No nisus, whatsoever!

Could this event, and others [like campaign rallies], have been super-spreader events?

If so, how much responsibility do the opposition parties bear in the seemingly recent surge of infections?

If I say, they talk what they have been ordered,and they argue in order to gain popularity. I II be wrong!!?

just-when-i-think-you-cant-be-any-dumber-you-go-and-do-something-like-this-and-totally-redeem-...jpg

You should now argue on how the government in power handling the current situation of second phase of corona not the events took place 6 months ago and blame the dead and some people who are not in power. Nonsense.

You should now argue on how the government in power handling the current situation of second phase of corona not the events took place 6 months ago and blame the dead and some people who are not in power. Nonsense.
Learn how to write properly

Nyani Ngabu,

..TL alitua nchini amevaa barakoa.

..lakini aliwakuta waTz wako full-kujiachia.

..wiki chache kabla ya TL kurudi Tz, Makonda alikuwa ameandaa party ya kuiaga corona Coco-Beach.

No I don’t.
Well in July last year, pretty much of the country had returned to normalcy

We didn't observe a spike of cases for the whole period of June to December

We didn't observe a situation which we are in right now, deaths due to complications similar to those of Covid.

Besides, during that time we had guts to call Covid by its name but now we even shy away from calling it what it is!. Inshort in the first wave we took some scientific reconmended measures (Not all as adviced by WHO), But in this wave we even ignore those basic routines that worked in the first wave such as limit gatherings by closing schools, football matches, level seats in the daladala, everywhere in the country was water in the bins to wash hands, sanitizer in the shopping malls etc. But this time around the governent is kind of not interested to give it even a minimal war. It is wagging the tail.

Na siku anarudi Ubelgiji akaivaa tena!!!!

Inashangaza!!!!

..MAGUFULI amehamasisha waTz kiasi kwamba ukivaa BARAKOA unaonekana kama ni ADUI vile.

..Ukitaka kujua nguvu ya PROPAGANDA njoo Tz sasa hivi uone kinachoendelea dhidi ya huu ugonjwa.

..MAGUFULI amehamasisha waTz kiasi kwamba ukivaa BARAKOA unaonekana kama ni ADUI vile.

..Ukitaka kujua nguvu ya PROPAGANDA njoo Tz sasa hivi uone kinachoendelea dhidi ya huu ugonjwa.
Yes last year alitumia hadi church pulpit kupiga propaganda kuwa anayevaa barakoa hana Imani kamili kwa Mungu kuwa anaweza kumlinda

Back
Top Bottom