Hivi kuna watu wanatapeliwa namna hii???????

Nyambala

JF-Expert Member
Oct 10, 2007
Just curious,

Nimekuwa niikipata hizi type of emails for sometimes now, swali langu ni je hawa mapopo kuna watu wanawakamata kwa stahili hii kweli? Lugha yenyewe ya kuunga unga?

Case no 1.

How are you today?
I write to inform you that we have already sent you USD5000.00 dollars through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment of USD1.800,000.00 via western union by this government.
I called to give you the information through phone as internet hackers were many but i cannot reach you yesterday even this morning.So,I decided to email you the MTCN and sender name so that can pick up this USD5000.00 to enable us send another USD5000.00 by tomorrow as you knows we will be sending you only USD5000.00 per day.Please pick up this information and run to any western union in your country to pick up the USD5000.00 and send us email back to send you another payment tomorrow.
Manager Mr Hamed Azeez
Email:
westernunionheadoffice47@yahoo.com.hk
Tel: +2347063666098
Call or email us once you picked up this USD5000.00 today. Here is the western union information to pick up the USD5000.00,
MTCN : 622 155 4897
Sender's Name: Mark Winters
Question: Honest
Answer:Trust
Amount:5000.00USD

I am waiting for your call once you pick up USD5000.00,
Thanks
Mrs Fatimat Hasan.

Case no 2.

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION:
DEAR FRIEND,
I AM SORRY IF I AM INTRUDING INTO YOUR PRIVACY BY CONTACTING YOU SINCE I DO NOT KNOW YOU PHYSICALLY. THE FACT IS THAT I HAVE BEEN DIRECTED BY THE SPIRIT OF HUMANITARIAN SERVICE TO YOU KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT YOU WILL RESPOND TO THIS OFFER THAT I SHALL BE PUTTING FORWARD TO YOU.
COULD YOU PLEASE CONSIDER HELPING ME TO RELOCATE THIS SUM OF EIGHTEEN MILLION, FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS (USD$18.4m) TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR ESTABLISHING A MEDIUM SIZE INDUSTRY IN YOUR COUNTRY? THE SAID EIGHTEEN MILLION, FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS (USD$18.4m) WAS DEPOSITED IN OUR BANK BY MRS JOYCE LAKE AN AMERICA CITIZEN WHO DIED IN A PLANE CRASH IN 2000.WE HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT HIS IMMEDIATE FAMILY TO COME FORWARD FOR CLAIMS BUT COULD NOT SUCCEED.
WE DISCORVERED THAT THE LATE AMERICAN DIED ALONG SIDE WITH HER HUSBAND AND CHILDREN WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO BE HER NEXT OF KIN. I WILL GIVE YOU ALL VITAL INFORMATION CONCERNING THE AMERICAN AND THE EIGHTEEN MILLION, FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS (USD$18.4m) IN OUR CUSTODY SO THAT YOU WILL CONTACT OUR BANK FOR THEM TO RELEASE THE MONEY TO YOU. YOU CAN COME HERE IN PERSON OR YOU CAN REQUEST THE BANK TO TRANSFER THE FUND VIA BANK TO BANK ALTERNATIVELY SHIP THE FUNDS TO YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY DIPLOMATICALLY.
I AM A MANAGER IN THIS BANK,I WILL PLAY A ROLE TO MAKE SURE THAT THE EIGHTEEN MILLION, FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS (USD$18.4m) IS RELEASED TO YOU. AS SOON AS I RECIEVE YOUR REPLY,I WILL GIVE YOU A DRAFT APPLICATION WHICH YOU WILL FORWARD TO OUR BANK.
I WILL WAIT FOR YOUR KIND REPLY.

REGARDS,

DR. ABDUL MOHAMADU

Case no 1. How are you today? I write to inform you that we have already sent you USD5000.00 dollars through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment of USD1.800,000.00 via western union by this government. I called to give you the information through phone as internet hackers were many but i cannot reach you yesterday even this morning.So,I decided to email you the MTCN and sender name so that can pick up this USD5000.00 to enable us send another USD5000.00 by tomorrow as you knows we will be sending you only USD5000.00 per day.Please pick up this information and run to any western union in your country to pick up the USD5000.00 and send us email back to send you another payment tomorrow. Manager Mr Hamed Azeez Email: westernunionheadoffice47@yahoo.com.hk Tel: +2347063666098 Call or email us once you picked up this USD5000.00 today. Here is the western union information to pick up the USD5000.00, MTCN : 622 155 4897 Sender's Name: Mark Winters Question: Honest Answer:Trust Amount:5000.00USD I am waiting for your call once you pick up USD5000.00, Thanks Mrs Fatimat Hasan.

Piga simu kwa meneja POSTA aangalie kama kuna kitu kama hicho, kama nehi potezeya.

Piga simu kwa meneja POSTA aangalie kama kuna kitu kama hicho, kama nehi potezeya.

Ukishapiga Posta tayari ushaingia mkenge mzee, kwni itakulamba tu, wengi wa hao ma scammers wanataka kukusumbua tu kwa jinsi yoyote ile kama utakuwa hamnazo kuweza kubaini na kupuuzia msg kama hizi haraka, utahesabu hasara!.

kuna mmoja alinipigia hadi simu, nikaiacha waziiiii ikala dola zake hadi ikachoka. nilipoona anataka kunitapeli, mimi nikajifanya kama sijui nikapoteza muda wake hadi akachoka..... badaye akaandika email ya kunitukana alipoona ameshindwa, alikutana na mjanja.

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom