Hivi Kama mtazamo wa majirani zetu ndivyo Ulivyo...... Kuna haja?

mkulungwa

Feb 20, 2011
Wanajamii Nawasalim,
I would like to share with you the link below so tha you can have a look and comment. Why do you think this is the case?
Soon after I finished reading the thread, I went through searching for facts about our economy compared to theirs, it seems the gap is declining and there is a chance of overtaking them by 2018/2019 according to CIA fact books. They are ahead of Tanzania by GDP - true (ranked 35th and TZ 28th in the world), they are ranked higher in inflation, we are ranked higher by real Growth (6.5%) KEnya=5.0%), it is hoped that they have exploted most of their sources, Tanzania is yet to meet climax as we did have low number of graduates that is about to get there in few years.

source: 1. JUKWAA: Kenyan Discussion Platform - EAC FEDERATION: KENYA'S WARIGI VS TANZANIA'S MARO
2. GDP - real growth rate - Country Comparison - TOP 100
3.. The poorest countries in the world | Global Finance
4.World's Poorest Countries — Infoplease.com

Naomba Kuwakilisha!!

Wanajamii Nawasalim,
I would like to share with you the link below so tha you can have a look and comment. Why do you think this is the case?
Soon after I finished reading the thread, I went through searching for facts about our economy compared to theirs, it seems the gap is declining and there is a chance of overtaking them by 2018/2019 according to CIA fact books. They are ahead of Tanzania by GDP - true (ranked 35th and TZ 28th in the world), they are ranked higher in inflation, we are ranked higher by real Growth (6.5%) KEnya=5.0%), it is hoped that they have exploted most of their sources, Tanzania is yet to meet climax as we did have low number of graduates that is about to get there in few years.

source: 1. JUKWAA: Kenyan Discussion Platform - EAC FEDERATION: KENYA'S WARIGI VS TANZANIA'S MARO
2. GDP - real growth rate - Country Comparison - TOP 100
3.. The poorest countries in the world | Global Finance
4.World's Poorest Countries — Infoplease.com

Naomba Kuwakilisha!!

Mkuu Nakulungwa nimekupata, na huyu ndugu yetu Maro ni kichwa haswaa:poa

kuna mwanasiasa kule ati amewekwa kwenye listi ya matajiri Afrika kisa anamiliki 5 percent ya ardhi ya nchi yake. WaTZ tutalizwa na hawa makabaila wanaotaka ardhi yetu.

Kama watanzania tungekuwa tunatumia rasilimali zetu sisi wenyewe, tungekuwa tupo mbali sana kwa EA. Tunasumbuliwa na kutokujiamini kwingi.

Back
Top Bottom