Hivi bado wanawapata watu kweli hawa jamaa?

Hofstede

JF-Expert Member
Jul 15, 2007
Nimefungua inbox yangu nikakuta emails hizi nikacheka sana, maana kwa harakaharaka kama una tamaa kweli wanaweza kukuingiza mjini hawa jamaa, maana kama hawapati watu wangeshaacha. actually this email used somewhere on registration and hoping they got it there. Tuwe macho
Goodday,

I am aware that this is certainly an unconventional approach to starting a relationship but I believe knowing each other starts from a step of which I believe I am not making a mistake exposing this very important business deal to you?

Firstly, let me identify myself without any intention of equivocation,I am Mr.Eric John 52years old, Financial Expert worked here in Togo West Africa,I will be happy if we can do business together in good faith and this proposal will be of mutual benefit for us.I have a transaction deal in the tune of £15,000,000.00 (Fifteen-Million British Pounds Sterling} to be transferred to any possible safe account with your good assistance. I have every possibility & advantages for the proceeds of this account to be paid to you and then both of us can share equal percentage meaning 50% for me and 50% to you. can I trust you on this subject matter?

I had discussed this issue privately with the Bank Director and he agreed to help and have instructed me to look for a foreigner who can be trusted and capable to handle this transaction so that we can secretly move this money out from Togo West Africa immediately basing on Investments plans in your Country.I guarantee that this will be executed under a concrete special arrangement that will protect us from any breach of law.I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch-free and you should not entertain any fears as the required arrangements have been made for the completion of this operation.

This money was secretly deposited and placed for an Investment before the late holder died and none of his families or relatives knows about this money,I came across this great fortune during an annual pre-audition.If you can be trusted and capable to handle this business with me in full confidence & trust,please send me the following information for documentation preparation and also give me your word of confidence that we will work as one team and I will get in return what belongs to me after successful transmission this operation :

(1). Full names:
(2). Private phone numbers:
(3). Current residential address:
(4). Occupation:
(5). Age and Sex:

More Information about yourself ETC.
I look forward hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
Mr.Eric John
FROM MARIAM ABUBAKAR
IN ABIDJAN COTE D' IVOIRE WEST AFRICA.

Assalamu Alaikum

My dearest one, infact when i saw your profile and notice that you're a respectful and honest person that i can trust to invest this money in his country for business popurces, i decieded to contact you. I have a proposal for you-this however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour against your will.

I am Mariam Fatiu Abubaka , 21years old and the only daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs. Abukakar Gaza, My father was a highly reputable busnness marchant (a cocoa merchant) who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days.It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad year 12th.Febuary 2006.Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who travelled with him at that time.

But Allah knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 4 years old,and since then my father took me so special. Before his death on Febuary 12TH 2006 he called the secretary who accompanied him to the hospital and told him that he has the sum of Six million,United State Dollars.(USD$6000 000) deposited in a suspence account with one of the local banks here in Abidjan,Ivory Coast in favour of me and i will like you to help me transfer this fund to your account and finally issued a written instruction to me whom he said is in possession of all the necessary but legal documents to this .

I am just 21 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do.Now I want an a partner overseas where I can transfer this funds. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast.The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. Sir,I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will
be good for you after the money is in your account?
Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as
possible.

Thank you so much.
My sincere regards,
Mariam Abubakar Gaza.
Hi Dear
How are you today i hope that every things is ok with
you as it is my great pleassure to contact you in
having communication with you , please i wish you will
have the desire with me so that we can get to know
each other better and see what happened in future.i
will be very happy if you can write me through my
email for easiest communication and to know all about
each other , and also give you my pictures and details
about me , i will be waiting to hear from you as i
wish you all the best for your day. your new friend ,

Miss Vivian
Dear,

I am Miss Rita Marculey, 19 years old from ivory coast . Only child/Daughter of Mrs Helen Marculey.

I have 5.5 million USD which was Made by my mother before she died in oct 2004 which is left in a suspence account in a bank here in my country.

I seek your permision to remmit this amount into your account so that i could come to your country for investment and to further my studies.

I have accepted to offer you 20% of the total sum for your desire to assist me.Please do respond immediately you recieve this email for more informations regarding the transfer.

My Best Regards.
Miss Rita Marculey

Kama kuna bidhaa duniani hapa ambayo haiadimiki basi ni watu wapumbavu. Wanazaliwa kila siku na hawajifunzi lolote!

Hofstede, Hao dawa yao ni kuwapaka kisawasawa ili wajue kuwa watu hawana ujinga wa aina hiyo tena!!:target:

THESE WERE CONVERSATION NA HAWA WAHUNI

To My good friend??
40.gif
40.gif

I'm happy today to inform you about my success in getting the
fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner
from Paraguay.
Presently I'm in London for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.
Meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me
in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact Rev Father Ukeomac of St.John's Catholic Church Dakar Senegal cite nord foire.
his email address is ....... ( uukeomac@yahoo.com )
Telephone ..+221778145680

ask him to send you the total sum of ( $300.000.00 ) in which I kept for your compensation
for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.
I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free
and get in touch with Rev Father Ukeomac and instruct him where to send the bank draft to you but due consider it as a gift ok.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that
we can share the same measure of joy after all our Sufferness at that time.
at the moment,I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and mine new partner are having at hand.

Finally, remember that I had forward instruction to the ( Rev Father on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with ( Rev Father Ukeomac ) and he will send the bank draft to you without any delay.

With best regards

Precious Sinther
40.gif
40.gif

From King of kings
Dear Rev Father Ukeomac

FROM KING OF KINGS

Thanks for your concern on this

Please transfer this amount to my bank account

Account Name: King of kings
Account No. Dead accounts not operating
SWIFT CODE: CORUTZTZ

From Wahuni

Beloved Brother KIng of kings tomorrow morning i will took your information to my operating bank here to see how the bank draft will be credited into this account update and you will have all the update as soon as i finsih my service
God bless you

From Wahuni
Greetings beloved brother,King of kings,
I am writting to update you about the current situation of the transfer today with my bank here, i have submitted the draft cheque along with your bank informations to my operating bank and i signed a leger transfer documents on your name, therefore the bank will get to you in return and will give you every direction on how you should receive the money into your account, and please immediatly you cash your money remember to send me a confirmation letter so that i will thank God for your sake and of the sake of the little girl who have the heart to offer such gifts to you. Glory Be To God The Almight.
i send this address to my bank today, i hope all is correct

Account Name: King of kings
Account No. Dead accounts not operating
SWIFT CODE: CORUTZTZ

Although It was a bite stress today, but i am glad that God be the glory in every thing we do today regarding the procession
Hope you understand, therefore i will be expecting your reply immediately you hear from the bank's update.Goodnews
God bless you
Rev Ukeomac,

FRom WAhuni
Hello From St, John Catholic Church Dakar Senegal,;

Mr, i do not hear from you today, hope all is well with you, i was very late leaving office but unfortunately i do not receive your update on how the furthert ransfer goes, hope you are fine, and the transfer is alright now.

Did you heard from the bank reply ? please i am worried and concern because i want to hear the goodnews so that i will know that every thing has work out successful

I will be waiting

God bless you !

From Father Rev Ukeomac

FROM kING OF KINGS

Greetings Rev Ukeomac

Thanks for your email

I have not received anything from my Bank

FROM WAHUNI

OK
Their is no problem tomorrow morning i will make a way to go to the bank to see what was the reason of their delay and i will let you know as soon as possible.

Thank you too for your confidence and your corporation, Our God will bless you and make things easy for you.

I will update you every thing tomorrow morning immediately i come back from there.
Cheer up and remain Blessed !

From Rev Father Ukeomac

FROM KING OF KINGS

Thanks I am waiting your reply from the bank

FROM WAHUNI

Dear KING OF KINGS

It seems we meet online now, i have just forwarded to you what the bank reply today, and i hope you receive it now and write me back immediately
Goodnews
I am waiting
Yours Rev Ukeomac

Brother KING OF KINGS, you checked both your bulk folder maybe that is where all the massages received.
But i hope you will receive the previous letter i send to you, i received a reply from the bank today, and i have forwarded to you what i got from them, this morning i went to meet them but the bank manager Mr Mohamed Khan told me at the canter that they were even waiting for your respond for a couple of days now that they have already written to you

I told them that maybe you misplace their massage and i request them to send me a copy to my mailbox to forward to you and God's so kind to me, they did as i requested, meanwhile you try and checked all your mail folders both the in box and bulk to read the whole massages.

I am waiting for your answer as soon as you can and please write to the Bank direct because they are waiting for your update and copy to me for a confirmation because i understand that the bank has started the process and every thing seems to be in good progress now

Yours sincerely,
Rev Father Ukeomac
From my office i communicate you right at the moment and will be here for some hours from now
Try and let me know every thing in detail

FROM ME
Dear CBA

Thanks for your concern on this

Am am far away from My Bank

Please deduct this fee from the transfer amount

Hello beloved Mr kING OF KINGS,
Sorry, i did not write you towards the weekend, as a matter of fact we were very busy Saturday and Sunday, but i hope all is well with you today.
Tell me KING OF KINGS,do you assume that this is a matter of luck ? ( NO ) this is your merit and your inheritance from the little girl, therefore their is no two ways about it,No doubt it is for you and for you alone, therefore try your best to see what you can do about it so that the bank here will release your money into your account over there in your country.
The transfer charge is very necessary and you can not say because of that you will leave the money with the bank here, you have to do some thing now because i have signed some of the vital documents for the transfer on your behalf and has even made some payment to the bank here to complete the transfer, but the bank was only saying to me that they needed their legal transfer charges as their banking rules so i have no other option than to accept their condition, And the bank promised that as soon as the charges received they money will release into your account under 48 working hours which is 2 days
but listen i want you to enjoy this gift because it was from the little girl before she left here and i will like you to do every thing possible to answer the bank.
Now let's make it this way, since you are far from your bank, when are you hoping to be at your bank when ? so that i will meet the bank here to let them know of your situation if they will have any other option for the transfer, or tell me out of the 3,000$ how much can you be able to send to me now let me know if their is any assistance from the church here

Thank you for your understanding and God bless you

From Rev Ukeomac

FROM ME

Thanks for your email and help

For sure were i am i did not carry any money with me, have alittle money for my normal expesses

Please let your church help me on this

OK,KING OF KINGS,
where are you now, and how much could you help us with ? before we can commit any money into this matter i need to know because the church will needs proves from me that the money is not for fraud or any other operation, so if i receive your confirmation, from there i can present to the elders of the church and will defend the case before waiting to receive money from them, so it's necessary you tell me how much you can support me with, and what will be my compensation at the end of this transaction because this case has taken much of my time other wise i can not do any thing further.
Thank you and God bless you
Regards,

Sincerely Rev Ukeomac

Back
Top Bottom