So if a guy is 25 and he madly in love with me and i am old than him is this too much ?because he realy loves me but his too young .
And i am afraid to go out with him or doing anything with him.
I fill like i rape someone or i forced him in anyways.
Any advice please???
READ THIS WILL SOOTH YOU MADAME!!
French first lady
Brigitte Macron is speaking out about the 25-year age difference between her and husband
Emmanuel Macron, France's 39-year-old president.
"There are times in your life where you need to make vital choices," Brigitte, 64, tells
Elle France's September issue of her relationship with her husband, whom she first met about 20 years ago and married in 2007. "And for me, that was it. So, what has been said over the 20 years, it's insignificant."
She adds, "Of course, we have breakfast together, me and my wrinkles, him with his youth, but it's like that. If I did not make that choice, I would have missed out on my life. I had a lot of happiness with my children and, at the same time, felt I had to live 'this love' as Prevert used to say, to by fully happy."
The age difference between the Macrons is similar to that of
President Donald Trump, 71, and wife
Melania Trump, 47.
Brigitte Macron told Elle France that she had a tough time with the criticism her marriage received during the French election.
"I ended by telling myself, 'OK, I do not take it well but I have to deal with it. After, it will pass,'" said Brigitte Macron, in her first major interview since her husband became France's leader.