Gyno/ Dermitologist for men.


May 27, 2010
Hello people...

Anybody knows a good gyno or a dermitologist for treatment please let know of the were abouts and contact if possible.
Will appriciate for that...


JF-Expert Member
Nov 26, 2009
Gynaecologist for men is called a urologist. Dealing with all issues concerning male fertility and urinary system as a whole. Depending on where you are located, all regional hospitals has these specialists, aghakhan as well they have the best (in dar).
There is no need for a special dermatologist for men. But again you will get one in all major hospitals. Sanitas clinic has one, aghakhan, i bet muhimbili has too.
All the best.


JF-Expert Member
Apr 11, 2011
Thanks for the info... Appriciated
Javed, Dermatologist deals with skin issues, King'asti has told you where you can find a urologist mostly depends on where you are she has located the places in Dar so id you are not there let us know where you are probably we can suggest.. Dermatologist if you are in Dar there are couple in Muhimbili, then Dr Lijah is a Dermatoveneriologist, with masters in skin/venereal diseases treatment, he is most of times at Tanzania Heart Institute at Kinnondoni.
Last edited by a moderator:

Toa taarifa ya maudhui yasiyofaa!

Kuna taarifa umeiona humu JamiiForums na haifai kubaki mtandaoni?
Fanya hivi...

Umesahau Password au akaunti yako?

Unapata ugumu kuikumbuka akaunti yako? Unakwama kuanzisha akaunti?
Contact us

Similar Discussions

0 Reactions
Top Bottom