Good overcomes evil

khkman

Sep 16, 2021
Please believe with me that good overcomes evil, that is in every situation eventually good will dominate the evil. Even when it isn't immediately but definitely after succession of time, good will overcome evil and it shall be evirent that good overcomes evil.

I'm thinking perhaps because good is linked with an attribute of deity, atleast to that part of human population who believe in the existance of god or gods.

For there's a say, "God is good!"

This idea however carries a very impressive significance into the way we handle life; here below is to how!

For instance in human relationships,
When somebody does something to you which you perceive as bad(evil), you maybe pushed with ground reasons to do back bad, but thats not the best way! Because evil plus evil creates a bigger atmosphere of evil.

However, if one does what you perceive bad(evil) and you respond with just doing to the person the good, it shall be that the good you do will cancel the bad(evil) and as good wins evil, so the good atmosphere will dominate. This is a good approach because everybody likes a good atmosphere for interaction, it just happens whomever the doer of bad(evil) may have missed some better way to do good hence by mistake he or she did the bad(evil).

Nevertheless, not always that as you employ a good response despite the bad(evil) done to you, that it will immediately yield win results, no by no means, not always, even the day we sow a seed isn't the very same day we harvest the yield; so sometime it may take time before the good atmosphere dominate above evil, but definitely it will dominate.

Also, it maybe you are into through a very unpleasant experience in certain aspect of life, which obvious is a bad experience to you.

Responding badly either by speaking to oneself words of discouragement or an attempt to end ones life, remember evil plus evil creates even a bigger atmosphere of evil to dominate.

But instead, when we go through unpleasant experiences of life, lets make effort to think good and positive to ourselves, and respond by positive measures to solve the situation to work better. To employ hope and faith, that everything will be alright! And be grateful that even though one aspect is wrong over here, yet there are others that work for my good. In so doing, the good way we respond to an unpleasant situation, creates a domineering good atmosphere even in the midst of the unpleasant situation through life. Hence that is to win eventually.

To say, its not going to be all sweeter and greener in life, however, be encouraged always to employ good in every situation of life, even the bad(evil) situations that attack us.

GOOD OVERCOMES EVIL.

Thank you for reading!

You're Welcome for VOTES and COMMENTS

GOOD OVERCOMES EVIL

I agree with your good ideas , you have a precious talent and fantastic
Ideas
In our society We lack people like you
Be blessed bro ...I think We have to change our mind , If we would have change our ideology also our life, society even the country will gradually change,. Evils should be unagreeable in our life

Back
Top Bottom