Fixed deposits at good rates

Stoudemire

JF-Expert Member
Mar 24, 2012
Dear Members,

Anyone interested in keeping his/her money in FDR be it for 3,6 or 12 months. Please PM me amount and desirable period I will advise the best available rate.

Pamoja sana.

ingekua vizuri kama ungeweka izo amounts na rates zake ili iwe faida kwa wengi
Hana lolote anatafuta mpenzi, kinachomfanya atake kuPMwa ni nini? kama upo serius si uweke na wengine wafaidi?

Dear Members,

Anyone interested in keeping his/her money in FDR be it for 3,6 or 12 months. Please PM me amount and desirable period I will advise the best available rate.

Pamoja sana.

mkuu hata hili unataka kulifanyia biashara? Si umwage tu kila kitu na watu wengi wafaidike sisi wana JF ni familia inayosaidiana

They vary with different amounts and periods thats why i dont want to post them here.

Please try to understand, if you have a specific requirement then i will advise whats best according to your requirements.

For instance if you advise amount lets say 5M for 3 months they i can advise you a specific rate applicable.

weka rates hapa! na utuambie ni bank gani acha biashara za udalali bana wewe!!!!!!!!!

Are you having a bank?
if it is only ifo why not put it here and try another trick to get PM?

F.ck u, mwizi mkubwa wewe. I don't sympathize with people of your freaking type. People trying to eat using back doors. Cant I open a fixed ac in a bank i trust? The fact that you are hiding info tells it all. To hell with whatever your intentions are! Sigh!

Naelekea kuchoshwa na "ni PM"!. Naopata wasiwasi. Ikiwa hiyo taarifa hainenei hapa, je kwa PM itafika? Weka taarifa, PM baadae, Tunataka elimu, ELIMU YA KUJITEGEMEA KWA WOTE!

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to consider invesing our meagre savings into your scheme. However, it seems your scheme condons the law of the land. No one is allowed to receive public deposits unless he or she is lincesed by the Bank of Tanzania if you are in TZ.

Internationally, we have what we call a " Ponzi Scheme". To guide you and other stakeholders i have downloaded the following info. Please read and work out any areas which you think you are falling short in your entrepreneurship strategy.

A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation that pays returns to its investors from their own money or the money paid by subsequent investors, rather than from profit earned by the individual or organization running the operation.

The Ponzi scheme usually entices new investors by offering higher returns than other investments, in the form of short-term returns that are either abnormally high or unusually consistent. Perpetuation of the high returns requires an ever-increasing flow of money from new investors to keep the scheme going.[1]]

The system is destined to collapse because the earnings, if any, are less than the payments to investors. Usually, the scheme is interrupted by legal authorities before it collapses because a Ponzi scheme is suspected or because the promoter is selling unregistered securities. As more investors become involved, the likelihood of the scheme coming to the attention of authorities increases.[1]

The scheme is named after Charles Ponzi,[2] who became notorious for using the technique in 1920.[3] Ponzi did not invent the scheme (for example, Charles Dickens's 1857 novel Little Dorrit described such a scheme),[4] but his operation took in so much money that it was the first to become known throughout the United States.

Ponzi's original scheme was based on the arbitrage of international reply coupons for postage stamps; however, he soon diverted investors' money to make payments to earlier investors and himself

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to consider invesing our meagre savings into your scheme. However, it seems your scheme condons the law of the land. No one is allowed to receive public deposits unless he or she is lincesed by the Bank of Tanzania if you are in TZ.

Internationally, we have what we call a " Ponzi Scheme". To guide you and other stakeholders i have downloaded the following info. Please read and work out any areas which you think you are falling short in your entrepreneurship strategy...

Incredible,

I am not running any scheme boss.

I am an employee in a financial institution and I have small powers to make one decision or two, thats why i decided to share this information with you.

I would not be that bold to go to such an extent of collecting your hard earned savings and put into my pockets.

I just wanted to share this information with interested JF members.

I hope it is clear now and well understood.

Incredible,

I am not running any scheme boss.

I am an employee in a financial institution and I have small powers to make one decision or two, thats why i decided to share this information with you.

I would not be that bold to go to such an extent of collecting your hard earned savings and put into my pockets.

I just wanted
to share this information with interested JF members.

I hope it is clear now and well understood.

I, I, I, I........... I, I nyiiingi. Wizi tupu. Ikitokea mungu akakutwaa watu watamdai nani?! Hiyo institution unayosema au ndugu zako!? Sorry kama nimekukwaza

weka mambo hadharani, hata kama unataka kuongeza sales volume ya bank unapofanyia kazi.. acha kuogop. we sema iyo nifinancial institution gan, then watu watakuelewa... na kama hutaki juct ctay cool man.

Whats so secretive that needs confidentiality here to hide...can't you see that hakuna mtu anayekuunga mkono. Hizi PM mbona watu wanazi-abuse sasa!!