Explosion in Nairobi

Thanx mate,

Personally I do not like hiding behind words I am usually too direct in my approach towards issues, a fact that may make people of such nature, who showcase intellectual-dearths, intolerantly resent me.

well said....

don't you ever try again!

hey.....dont push it....messy is still an option. You are no intellectual prefect in this forum to bully everyone as u please. HEARD!!!! The fact that i may put up with certain nonsense daent mean am incapable of telling it as it is. I loathe you so dont juxterpose imeprial on me. NOTICE: you are in no postion to issue threats. Please redirect them to the gutter types and weak willed.

hey.....dont push it....messy is still an option. You are no intellectual prefect in this forum to bully everyone as u please. HEARD!!!! The fact that i may put up with certain nonsense daent mean am incapable of telling it as it is. I loathe you so dont juxterpose imeprial on me. NOTICE: you are in no postion to issue threats. Please redirect them to the gutter types and weak willed.
push it? what and where?

Fertlizer bomb suspected in Nairobi blast

By JASON STRAZIUSO, Associated Press

NAIROBI, Kenya (AP) - A fertilizer bomb could have caused the blast that ripped through a building full of small shops, an official told The Associated Press on Tuesday as the FBI joined the investigation.

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the smell of ammonia at the scene of Monday's explosion on Moi Avenue indicates the possible presence of a fertilizer bomb, which is commonly made of ammonium nitrate and fuel oil.

Among the 33 people wounded was a woman who blamed the blast on a "bearded man" who left behind a bag shortly before the detonation.

The intelligence firm IntelCenter said militants from the al-Qaida-linked Somali group al-Shabab bragged about acting as journalists and conducting interviews of survivors after the blast. IntelCenter said the development poses significant challenges to security forces and legitimate members of the media covering attacks.

Full story

well, you have the right to think so.

actually everything this far was intentional...sizing your ability to make sense of any situation but ofcourse you cant crack it. You are more or less sighted on KIDDISH behaviour and derailing the thread. Anyway, I understand that Stupidity is infectious and can also be inheritted so i wont apportion blame. One plea only; Get someone else to bait/tag to your dance as it doesnt excite me and NEVER act like the prefect in JF. You are not appointed to do that esp where ma posts are involved. You are giving me zero intellectual value. Your track record speaks for itself atleast. You only excel exemplary well on pictorials and crayon shading...through and through...other than that, nothing to add. Ofcourse you are not the sharpest tool in the box and i accomodate for that. Learn where to predate and the no go zones. Thanx but u are of no value to my existence in JF.Ignore all posts by me, replies by 2nd or 3rd parties concerning my engagements. Am sure u have some brain left to execute that. THANX.

actually everything this far was intentional...sizing your ability to make sense of any situation but ofcourse you cant crack it. You are more or less sighted on KIDDISH behaviour and derailing the thread. Anyway, I understand that Stupidity is infectious and can also be inheritted so i wont apportion blame. One plea only; Get someone else to bait/tag to your dance as it doesnt excite me and NEVER act like the prefect in JF. You are not appointed to do that esp where ma posts are involved. You are giving me zero intellectual value. Your track record speaks for itself atleast. You only excel exemplary well on pictorials and crayon shading...through and through...other than that, nothing to add. Ofcourse you are not the sharpest tool in the box and i accomodate for that. Learn where to predate and the no go zones. Thanx but u are of no value to my existence in JF.Ignore all posts by me, replies by 2nd or 3rd parties concerning my engagements. Am sure u have some brain left to execute that. THANX.
to hell with your inferiority complex!

Hii haitabadili ukweli kwamba bomu limelipuka jana Nairobi na hali ya usalama bado ni tete.

Askari > the Kanzu,

As I told you earlier quit procrastinating, your unmatched satarizm and parody on this matter. This sibling rivalry is dragging us behind, as Eafricans, you have even diverted from the topic. For your age, I am amazed that you are failing to show some maturity associated with such debates. Your motive thereof seems that of crying "crocodile tears" while in you there is a reserve for gaining satisfaction from such events. This sort of character is akin to MASOCHISM. Please my friend style up and get to a level you can have debates less of such confrontational fetes.

Hii haitabadili ukweli kwamba bomu limelipuka jana Nairobi na hali ya usalama bado ni tete.

Askari > the Kanzu,

As I told you earlier quit procrastinating, your unmatched satarizm and parody on this matter. This sibling rivalry is dragging us behind, as Eafricans, you have even diverted from the topic. For your age, I am amazed that you are failing to show some maturity associated with such debates. Your motive thereof seems that of crying "crocodile tears" while in you there is a reserve for gaining satisfaction from such events. This sort of character is akin to MASOCHISM. Please my friend style up and get to a level you can have debates less of such confrontational fetes.

Kabaridi, I urge you to play a fair game!

As I said PS quit the name calling and let this thread be free . You cannot try to channel people to have a particular way of thinking or to post a particular idea. Has never happend and will never happen. the last 20 posts has been You and livefire. PS stop the insults and let as focus on the topic at hand.

Instead of spending $ 500 millions in rolling 4G network, they should spend that amount in beefing up security.

Zanzbar kumenoga kule kaa macho. Anzeni your own version of "OLN" musije mukalie baadaye

As I said PS quit the name calling and let this thread be free . You cannot try to channel people to have a particular way of thinking or to post a particular idea. Has never happend and will never happen. the last 20 posts has been You and livefire. PS stop the insults and let as focus on the topic at hand.

thanx, i stand down mate...

Back
Top Bottom